Bob White's Flash Double

Discuss your favorite close-up tricks and methods.

Postby Steve Mills » 06/30/11 05:43 PM

JIS's recommendation of this sleight intrigued me and I printed the "brief" description from Genii.

To those familiar with the sleight - do you share his enthusiasm for the sleight and is this description adequate or should I run down a different source?

Thanks!
The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog. – Mark Twain
Steve Mills

Postby erdnasephile » 06/30/11 06:47 PM

I would recommend getting Bob's lecture notes and his Cards DVD if you really wish to learn this rather useful move.
erdnasephile

Postby JordanB » 07/01/11 10:58 AM

Both the notes and DVD are excellent.

If you are primarily interested in learning the flash double, then I would say go with the DVD over the notes. You can order the DVD directly from Bob at rhwhite1@swbell.net

I have been doing the flash double for almost ten years. It is the only lift I do. On the DVD, Bob gives some additional tips on the get ready and some tips on the double turnover as well. It's a great casual looking move.

Jordan "tiny" Burgess
JordanB

Postby Bill McFadden » 07/01/11 03:13 PM

Study Bob White (notes and DVD's). Your life will improve dramatically, I promise. Yes, I agree with the many who insist that Bob's Flash Double is the only double lift/turnover you'll ever need.

At this point, I must again express my eternal thanks to Messrs. Eric DeCamps and Jamy Ian Swiss for leading me to the promised land.
Bill McFadden

Postby Bill McFadden » 07/13/11 09:49 PM

Can we get a moderator in here to straighten-out "xenus001"?
Bill McFadden

Return to Close-Up Magic