Looking for some feedback

Addresses new and interesting links to other sites (not listed on the Genii website) that merit attention.

Postby craig1985 » 06/25/11 01:23 PM

Hi all, I am looking for a bit of feedback/criticism on my social network. It can be found at http://maskedmagic.com

Absolutely no reveals are allowed on the site and maybe that is why I'm not getting many sign-ups. It is built with Wordpress and Buddypress. I have Jay Sankey who has agreed to do an online interview for our members but won't do it until I have more members.

Anyway, I am looking for what you think may be the bad points to the site more than the good points (these can be shared too if you like) but I need to know how I can improve it.

I do have a header graphic sorted but need to wait for the designer to resize it to fit correctly.

Anyway, many thanks in advance and I'll try to reply to all when I see responses.

Craig Burr
craig1985

Postby Joe Pecore » 06/25/11 02:18 PM

I don't get the name. Are you associated or implying association with the Masked Magician?
Share your knowledge on the MagicPedia wiki.
Joe Pecore

Postby craig1985 » 06/25/11 05:18 PM

Joe Pecore wrote:I don't get the name. Are you associated or implying association with the Masked Magician?

No when I first bought the domain name it was a video site and now I cant change it until I get the money for a new domain name.
craig1985

Return to Link Watch