Discuss your favorite close-up tricks and methods.
5 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Joe Pecore
- Posts: 1877
- Joined: January 17th, 2008, 12:00 pm
- Favorite Magician: Paul Harris
- Location: Northern Virginia
- Richard Kaufman
- Posts: 23052
- Joined: July 18th, 2001, 12:00 pm
- Favorite Magician: Theodore DeLand
- Location: Washington DC
Richard Kaufman wrote:The complete and accurate description is in my book, The Complete Works of Derek Dingle.
You know I learned the trick by watching one of the Dingle DVD's which has the performance & explanation and really couldn't 'get it' until I read the description in "The Complete Works.....".
Still glad I have the DVD as I don't think I ever saw Derek perform the Jumping Card live (well maybe at a Tannen Julilee but the Saturday morning close up shows were scheduled SO early).