Anyone to credit for:
- Twisting the Aces - where the cards change into another four of a kind
- Triumph - with a stranger card
- Jazz Aces where the four cards change into another four of a kind
- All backs routine
- What's the move called when you have some cards in your right hand with a
thumb break above the bottom card, then you outjog a card from the left hand
packet and drop the card below the break as your left hand does a wrist kill (used in ambitious card)
- Outjog four cards, then push the lowermost card back in with your left
index finger as your right hand strips out the other three as four.
- Estimation Aces is a Marlo Plot but who used it as a plot that used a competition type patter line for its presentation?
John Carney or Derek Dingle!
- What about the old winding the deck of Playing Cards GAG.
If anyone can help it would be greatly apreciated!