Cardini in Magicol

Discuss products and their reviews in Genii.
Matthew Field
Favorite Magician: Slydini

Cardini in Magicol

Postby Matthew Field » June 18th, 2002, 6:29 am

The current issue of Magicol has a great feature on Cardini. In addition to reminiscences by such as Jay MArshall and Jackie Flosso, there is a tipped in reproduction of the Chicago Tribune feature on Cardini in which he was photoraphed using their high speed camera.

Magicol is the magazine of the Magic Collectors Association. I'm not much of a collector, but I love this journal.

Matt Field

Lisa Cousins

Re: Cardini in Magicol

Postby Lisa Cousins » June 18th, 2002, 8:18 am

Oh, yeah! Magicol is my fav ... I mean to say my second favorite magic periodical! ;)

Really, it's great, and should be a part of every magician's literary diet. It's edited by David Meyer of Meyerbooks; if you're familiar with his always-interesting and widely-varying publications, that should be enough of an enticement right there.

Magicol is published quarterly for members of the Magic Collectors' Association. It's currently $22 per year for U.S. subscribers and $25 for other countries. The address is:

Magic Collectors' Association
P.O. Box 511
Glenwood, IL 60425-0511

I noticed that the currently-running Martinka on-line auction's got a Cardini fanning deck on the block - wonder if this issue of Magicol just bumped up the price?

Return to “Light From the Lamp”