Penomenon

Discuss products and their reviews in Genii.

Postby Guest » 08/19/04 11:02 AM

Hello all.
This is my first post since I released Penomenon. I've read hundreds of post on the effect... everything from praise, to hate, to speculation. I've even been put on the spot at the Magic Castle.

The cool part..... it's still a great trick, it's still selling, and at the same time, the secrets of Penomenon still remain illusive, because it's not an easy trick if you don't READ and KNOW all of the details. The one thing I might add for anyone who has bought the effect... There are still more secrets to it! For example, I can do the effect completely surrounded without any preset, additional gimmicks, no suspicious moves, with 100% success all the time. Those of you who have bought the trick can too... just follow the key instructions at the end of the booklet for more help.
On a different note, the business of selling magic is very broad. Most consumers don't realize the layers of people that are involved and that are effected. To this end, it is very important for all of us to continue to support the industry. This means.... BUY and RECOMMEND the tricks you like, DON'T BUY the ones you think you won't like, and let others discover for themselves what's good and bad. Because at the end of the day, the over opinionated magicians are only hurting the distributors and dealers.

I have not sold one unit of my trick directly to the public. I have only worked through distributors and dealers to support the industry I value. With this in mind I can also fairly say that everyone who have purchased my effect have put a larger profit in the hands of dealers and distributors.

So.... for those of you who like the effect... just ask me how! :-)

And for those of you who still haven't discovered it.... you haven't seen the real footage of the effect yet.

Ever Illusive,
J. Mirage

Postby Richard Kaufman » 08/19/04 06:51 PM

Huh?
Subscribe today to Genii Magazine
Richard Kaufman

Postby Guest » 08/20/04 10:20 AM

I think he is saying if you like something, say so, if you don't then let others find out on their own, and that he is supporting magic as a whole by selling through a distributor.
Steve V

Return to Light From the Lamp