FASDIU II

Discuss products and their reviews in Genii.

Postby Paul Cummins » 05/01/02 11:41 AM

For those who may be interested, the FASDIU II lecture notes are available. These notes are mutually exclusive of the ...from a shuffled deck in use... lecture notes (Parts 1 and 2). I sold out of FASDIU II at FFFF, but I'm having more printed now. Eighteen routines, eleven for the laity and seven to perform for other magicians (although there is crossover in the two groups). One hundred and thirty pages of content, eighty-three photo-illustrations. These are all routines that I use consistently. $25.00 retail; $4.00 domestic shipping, $10.00 outside of the United States. I don't do paypal, but major credit cards or checks/cash in US funds are fine. Info and ordering capabilities will be available at www.fasdiu.com within a week. Otherwise, email me at pcummins@fasdiu.com or send to 3703 Foxcroft Road, Jacksonville, FL, 32257, USA.

Thanks!

Paul W. Cummins
Paul Cummins

Postby Matthew Field » 05/02/02 06:57 AM

Yum yum yum!

I am sure that every card worker who has read the first two ". . . From A Shuffled Deck in Use" books will want this one.

Including me.

Matt Field
Matthew Field

Postby Bob Farmer » 05/03/02 01:33 PM

I saw the movie (at FFFF) and I bought the book and Paul is giving this away for peanuts. Buy it now and fast before he comes to his senses.
Bob Farmer

Return to Light From the Lamp