www.MagicEstateSale.com new list #20 coming!

Your doorway to those rare collectibles that everyone is searching for: books, props, posters, cards, and paper ephemera are all here for you to buy and sell.

Postby Kurt Lee Flickner » 09/07/10 12:25 PM

Greetings

In the next day or so I will finally be able to email a new list (List #20) of Magic items for sale, vintage, collectable, and some new.

If you wish to be added to my email database send me an email to Magicalpro@aol.com

As in the past, I will always guard the security of your email address, I will NOT share or sell my address database, all emails will be sent blind carbon copy, to protect your privacy. I will NOT send useless emails trying to sell you anything else. I will NOT re-send lists of previously offered items.

Each list will only be sent once, it will contain item name, my stock # and my price. At the same time the emails are sent the website will be updated www.MagicEstateSale.com , with descriptions of the items, thier condition and will include pictures of the item. If you visit the website now you will still see the items that are still available from previously emailed lists. Because I maintain the website and customers continually buy from the previously listed items, I do not need to continually get people to buy with emails after emails, for the same repeated items.

If you have recieved my lists before, you need not send a new email requests, unless you have changed your email address.

Kurt Flickner
Curtis Marketing Enterprises
933 Grays Peak Dr
Superior, CO 80027
720-304-2570
Kurt Lee Flickner
www.MagicEstateSale.com
Kurt Lee Flickner

Return to Collector's Marketplace