Magicana 2005 Comes to an End

Discuss the tricks and sleights which appear in Genii.

Postby David Acer » 12/07/05 10:24 PM

With Mike Caveney and Tina Lenert now lying open on my lap, I thought I would take this opportunity to thank everyone who contributed to Magicana in 2005. I also cant wait to get the December issue of Genii.

Many thanks to:

MIKE ALLEE ANDY BAROCH GORDON BEAN RAFAEL BENATAR EUAN McCALL BINGHAM DERREN BROWN DARYL DEREK DINGLE MATTHEW DOWDEN STEVE DRAUN ALEX ELMSLEY BOB FARMER KARL FULVES CAMILLE GASTINE J.N. HOFZINSER GUY HOLLINGWORTH JACKY KAHAN RAY KOSBY YANNICK LACROIX HARRY LORAYNE MAX MAVEN PETE McCABE BRIAN NORDSTROM SHOOT OGAWA DAVID REGAL ROMAINE DR. MICHAEL RUBINSTEIN LEE SAILER RICHARD SANDERS AL SCHNEIDER TOM STONE JIM SWAIN TYLER WILSON

Now THAT would be one hell of a convention!
Now tweeting daily from @David_Acer
David Acer
 
Posts: 733
Joined: 02/09/08 01:00 PM
Location: Montreal, Canada

Postby Matthew Field » 12/08/05 02:08 AM

Congratulations, David, on the fine job you've done this year.

Serious tricks, well described and illustrated (continued thanks to the great Earle Oakes) -- Magicana contains the best tricks in any magic magazine (IMHO).

Matt Field
User avatar
Matthew Field
 
Posts: 2502
Joined: 01/18/08 01:00 PM
Location: Hastings, England, UK

Postby Eric Rose » 12/08/05 11:52 AM

Originally posted by David Acer:

Many thanks to:

MIKE ALLEE ANDY BAROCH GORDON BEAN RAFAEL BENATAR EUAN McCALL BINGHAM DERREN BROWN DARYL DEREK DINGLE MATTHEW DOWDEN STEVE DRAUN ALEX ELMSLEY BOB FARMER KARL FULVES CAMILLE GASTINE J.N. HOFZINSER GUY HOLLINGWORTH JACKY KAHAN RAY KOSBY YANNICK LACROIX HARRY LORAYNE MAX MAVEN PETE McCABE BRIAN NORDSTROM SHOOT OGAWA DAVID REGAL ROMAINE DR. MICHAEL RUBINSTEIN LEE SAILER RICHARD SANDERS AL SCHNEIDER TOM STONE JIM SWAIN TYLER WILSON

Wait a second - you forgot one name that deserves thanks! DAVID ACER.

Thank you, David, for your hard work and obvious love of magic. It's clear you do it for the art, not for the fame or the money. Well, the art, but also for the chicks. Especially for the famous chicks with money.
Eric Rose
 
Posts: 245
Joined: 02/08/08 01:00 PM
Location: Franklin, Indiana

Postby Chris Aguilar » 12/08/05 11:28 PM

David's excellent work on Magicana made it very easy to justify renewing my subscription for another year.

Keep up the great work David.

________________________________________________________
www.conjurenation.com - 'Cards Only' Forums
Chris Aguilar
 
Posts: 1588
Joined: 01/17/08 01:00 PM
Location: Sacramento

Postby David Acer » 12/09/05 11:31 PM

Thanks for the kind words. You'll be happy to know that 2006 will feature LOTS more surprises from some exceptional contributors, plus a four-page nude photo spread of Ken Krenzel.
Now tweeting daily from @David_Acer
David Acer
 
Posts: 733
Joined: 02/09/08 01:00 PM
Location: Montreal, Canada

Postby Ryan Matney » 12/09/05 11:50 PM

Originally posted by David Acer:
Thanks for the kind words. You'll be happy to know that 2006 will feature LOTS more surprises from some exceptional contributors, plus a four-page nude photo spread of Ken Krenzel.
I know several people that just cancelled their subscription.

And a couple of people that just subscribed for the first time...
Ryan Matney
 
Posts: 740
Joined: 01/18/08 01:00 PM
Location: Hurley, Va

Postby Pete McCabe » 12/10/05 09:21 AM

Originally posted by David Acer:
With Mike Caveney and Tina Lenert now lying open on my lap, I thought I would take this opportunity to thank everyone who contributed to Magicana in 2005.
You are welcome, David. It's quite an honor to be included in that group of names.
Pete McCabe
 
Posts: 2085
Joined: 01/18/08 01:00 PM
Location: Simi Valley, CA

Postby Yves Tourigny » 12/10/05 10:13 AM

Now David that was funny!!!!!!!

Yves
Yves Tourigny
 
Posts: 112
Joined: 03/13/08 07:50 PM


Return to Magicana