looking for instructions and a trick name...

A place where beginners can participate, ask questions, and post their views. However, beginners typically ask a lot of questions about sources, tricks, books, and so on. In fact, all magicians are interested (or should be) in the provenance of tricks, ideas, and related matters. This department will service these needs.

Postby Dale Bower » 05/19/10 05:44 PM

Still unpacking from my move, and came across 2 items I have needs for...one is a Supreme TeleFrame...looks new and complete, but I have no directions--anyone able to help me out?
Second item is a trick that I think is called 'Round the Block...props consist of a wooden platform, a 4-sided block painted like a die (with false bottom that fits in it), a round metal tube, a solid round version of the die (a cylinder painted to look like a die), a wooden box/cover, and a wooden hammer. Picked it up somewhere, but unsure of name, and have no directions. Again, can anyone help? Appreciate all assistance--would like to sell these, and instructions would be handy! Many thanks! *DALE*
Dale Bower
Posts: 10
Joined: 04/06/10 10:28 PM

Return to Reference Room