FREE Bruce Kalver Lecture For All SAM Members and Perspective Members!

Where local magicians eat, meet, and greet.

Postby S_Patrick » 04/12/10 11:48 PM

Hello Everyone!

My name is S. Patrick Toman. I am the President of the SAM Assembly 277 in East Stroudsburg PA.

Thanks to the SAM National Endowment Fund the opportunity has arisen for us to offer the SAM Magic community a free magic lecture by non other than Bruce Kalver.

The SAM Endowment Fund ran the free lecture program back a few years ago and only a handful of Assemblies got to take advantage of the program. The committee has been given the green light to contuinue the program.

Bruce Kalver will be giving his lecture on May 21st 2010 at the East Stroudsburg Presbyterian Church (55 Smith St. E. Stroudsburg PA. 18301) beginning at 7:30 PM.

We need to have a minimum of 15 SAM members in attendance however we are looking to fill the room.

Please make the trip to visit us in PA. The lecture will be great and we will do our best as the host Assembly to make everyone feel welcome!

Please, don't pass up this opportunity to see a great lecture for free from one of the best lecturers in magic. Make your plans now to attend. Car-pool from outside areas and come together as a group.

Your National SAM Membership Card is your ticket to get in so make sure you bring it with you!!!!

An opportunity will be available to join the SAM that night. Bring your checkbook or cash, and fill out an application that night! You will then qualify to attend the FREE lecture!!

I hope to see everyone at our place on May 21st 2010!!!!

S. Patrick
S_Patrick

Return to Magician's Local Hangouts