Peter Austin's New Fire Wallet - Fusion of Fire

Discuss your favorite close-up tricks and methods.

Postby The Magic Maker » 02/22/10 09:19 PM

I would like to apologize to anyone who has been offended by my trying to help out a fellow magician and friend of mine. Just for the record I am NOT Peter Austin and I can prove that to anyone who really feels the need to have it verified.

I never imagined my few posts on this HUGE site would cause such a stir, and I certainly did not intend on hurting or insulting anyone. I am very new at this posting on forums and had NO idea what I did was so horrible and ill received.

I also don't want to cause any problems for Peter, since he has been nothing but nice to me and a very good friend. I have sent a request to Mr. Maloney requesting that this post be removed and that my account be deleted. It was stupid of me to think I could help Peter out by generating a little interest for something he's worked so hard on.

Mr. Goat, I apologize for getting angry, I should have been more mature and just left it alone. I'm sure in real life you have many good qualities... You are certainly a good debater and very witty and obviously intelligent.

Mr. NCMarsh you are truly a gentleman who is very logical and very wise.. Thank you for your neutral words and very valuable and appreciated advise. You are most definitely a HIGH CLASS ACT.

Once again, please forgive me for my foolishness, I harbor no ill feelings for any of you.

Sincerely,
The Magic Maker
The Magic Maker

Postby Jim Maloney » 02/22/10 10:29 PM

FYI: Per "The Magic Maker's" request, I've removed his other posts. I'm leaving this behind as a record for those who were a part of the previous threads.

I have not, however, removed his account. He's free to continue to post here if he can maintain a civil discourse, including NOT spamming the forum.

-Jim
Books and Magazines for sale -- more than 200 items (Last updated January 10th, 2014. Link goes to public Google Doc.)
Jim Maloney

Return to Close-Up Magic