Collector's Cups - for sale here

Your doorway to those rare collectibles that everyone is searching for: books, props, posters, cards, and paper ephemera are all here for you to buy and sell.

Postby Jim Sisti » 02/20/10 04:16 PM

I am selling four items, all RNT2.

1) Working Professional's Cups - Copper (see photo here). These were the first ones off the line when Jake re-issued my cups. They are unused and pristine and come with a special embroidered bag with tassled drawstrings and a special commemorative brass tag with my initials as they were made for me personally. This set is one of a kind. $300.00

2) Working Professional's Cups - Bronze (see photo here). These were made in a very limited quantity and feature a brush finish. Unused and pristine. Embroidered bag is included. $250.00

3) Don Alan Chop Cup (25th Anniversary Edition) (see photo here). This is a beautifully-crafted cup with copper outside and a brass interior. Unused and pristine. Comes with embroidered bag and two gold sparkle-finish crochet balls. $200.00

4) Don Alan Chop Cup (tall style) (see photo here). Another beautiful cup that is unused and in perfect condition. This is the taller version of the Don Alan cup and has a sparkling chrome exterior and a copper interior. Comes with the embroidered bag as pictured and two white crochet balls. $250.00

I'll pay Priority Mail shipping to U.S. addresses. First e-mails (to jimsisti@comcast.net) gets them as I probably won't be checking PMs regularly. PayPal only please.

Jim Sisti
21 Noe Place
Beacon Falls, CT 06403
(203) 729-4278
jimsisti@comcast.net
Jim Sisti

Postby Jim Sisti » 02/21/10 04:17 PM

Don Alan Chop Cup (25th Anniversary Edition)

SOLD!

I will entertain reasonable offers on the other items before they're off to eBay at jimsisti@comcast.net.
Jim Sisti

Return to Collector's Marketplace