F/S Whit Haydn's Teleportation Device

Your doorway to those rare collectibles that everyone is searching for: books, props, posters, cards, and paper ephemera are all here for you to buy and sell.

Postby Don Stachowiak » 12/28/09 02:26 PM

With Whit's permission, I have been making these on a limited basis.
I make these as I receive orders. It takes me about one to two weeks to build one. (depending on how backed up I am, as well as a few logistic factors) No two I build will be precisely identical. You will have a unique prop, different from any one else's.
I normally build these in wooden boxes unless you request it in plastic or aluminum,(as several buyers have, because it was more appropriate to their characters and patter)
I can't show you exactly what it will look like, for the reason's given above, but here are some examples of TDs I have built already (I hope this link works, it's supposed to be a slide show)

http://s143.photobucket.com/albums/r124 ... 38708e.pbw

The cost is $350.00, and I will include Whit's DVD, which also conveys performance rights. If you already own this, scan or photograph the label and email it to me at donstachowiak@yahoo.com, and I will discount the price by $50.00. I accept Paypal, just address it to the email address I gave you above.
Let me know if you are interested, or if you have any questions.
Thanks
Don
PS here's a video I sent one customer so you can get an idea of what it sounds and looks like in operation:

http://s143.photobucket.com/albums/r124 ... evesTD.flv

Don Stachowiak
6525 Bricktown Circle,
Glen Burnie, MD 21061
(443)315-8088
donstachowiak@yahoo.com
Don Stachowiak

Postby Eric Hansen » 12/30/09 01:41 AM

I have been fortunate to have been working with Don's Teleportaion device for the last 2 weeks.

Whit's routine and Don's TD opens lots of doors for a fun filled mystical performance.

Don's customer service is the best and the TD is a work of art.

Highly recomended,

Eric
Eric Hansen

Postby Don Stachowiak » 01/14/10 07:28 PM

Eric,
Thanks for the kind words. Here is a photo of Whit with the one I built for him:
http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/photo ... =757018459
Don Stachowiak

Postby Don Stachowiak » 05/18/10 06:16 PM

I'm going to have to stop making these, at least for the near future. Anyone who's planning on having me build you one, please contact me within the next two weeks (In other words, by June 1, 2010)so I can figure out what materials I need to complete them. After that, I won't be taking any more orders, at least for now.
Don
Don Stachowiak

Postby magicking » 05/18/10 07:41 PM

If your looking for a quality piece of magic with a solid audience tested routine. This is the trick...I love the one Don made for me and its worth every penny he gets for them, probably more.
Don't miss this opportunity..
I have no financial gain, Im just a very very satisfied happy customer
Michael King
All Things Are Possible If You Believe!
magicking

Postby Don Stachowiak » 05/27/10 10:45 AM

Regarding the Teleportation Device, I have the materials on hand to build three more, without having to order anything else. I will take orders up until June 1, or until I have received three orders, whichever comes first, after which I will not accept any more orders until further notice.
Don Stachowiak

Return to Collector's Marketplace