"Supernatural Chicago"

Discuss the latest feature articles in Genii.

Postby Guest » 12/20/04 01:04 PM

My deepest gratitude to Richard Kaufman and Eugene Burger for the January 2005 review of my show, "Supernatural Chicago." It's an honor to be in the pages of Genii, in the company of such legends. Thank you so very much.

To all the readers of the Genii Forum: I invite you to attend "Supernatural Chicago" at a special 2-for-1 price. Reserve your tickets under this offer by visiting www.SupernaturalChicago.com/friend.html

Thanks again,
Neil Tobin

Postby Guest » 12/21/04 12:20 PM

Neil, any plans to come to the CT-NY area?

Bud

Postby Guest » 12/21/04 12:27 PM

Originally posted by Bud Weedman:
Neil, any plans to come to the CT-NY area?

Bud
Can I send you a contract? :)

Best,
Neil Tobin

Postby Guest » 01/19/05 11:41 AM

I took advantage of Neil's kind 2-for-1 offer last week and took my wife and friend to see Supernatural Chicago. It was a fun evening, we all enjoyed the show, and Neil is a very good storyteller.

I can't imagine that any Genii reader wouldn't have a fine time; and it's great to see magic presented in this sort of venue, and aimed at adults instead of the kiddies. Good job, Necromancer!

Postby Guest » 02/02/05 02:56 PM

Thanks for the testimonial, Gordon!

In related news, the DVD release of the current spirit-voices thriller, "White Noise" will include footage of the two spirit researchers whose work inspired the movie, as they take readings at two haunted places -- one of which is Excalibur nightclub. I'm the one giving them and CNN correspondent Jim Moret a tour of the place.

Watch for it in late July 2005. And as always, Genii readers are invited to drop by Excalibur an see my show any Friday night.

Best,
Neil Tobin

Postby Guest » 02/17/05 03:55 PM

Neils show is really superb, especially if your from chicago. Neil crafts local chicago lore and haunts with modern mentalism and bizarre magic! Extremely recommended!

D_Z

Postby Guest » 02/17/05 04:43 PM

So my new (and extremely wonderful) wife hired Neil for "walk around" and short show at our recent wedding reception (truly). He was a big hit!

:cool:

Return to Feature Articles