13 Steps To Mentalism DVD by Richard Osterlind

Instead of mentally projecting your mentalism thoughts, type them here.

Postby Jager » 10/22/09 02:00 PM

I have only watched two of the discs so far so these are just my first impressions:
I ordered the discs because I really wanted to see how Mr. Osterlind would stage the Zarkamorta II effect and was really bummed that it did not get the attention it deserved. So my view of the entire set may be jaded. Be sure to ingest my observations with the appropriate grain of salt.

Now I know what they mean by The book is always better than the movie.

I will be performing at a Halloween party and using Zarkamorta II as my closer. This being the case I eagerly put disc number five into my player and was sadly disappointed. I had always considered Zarkamorta II to be a really cool and spooky effect right up there with Sefalalijia. Richard Osterlind however has managed to make it just another boring hard to follow book test. The way he presents the effect takes away all the meaning for even performing it in the first place. There is no long story to lead you into the mood of the effect. No mention of voodoo or black magic. No green flame on the table, no dimming of the lights to cover the blatant book switch. Why does he draw the green gingerbread man in the book? Why does he stick a pin into the page?
Okay that being said I decided to go to the beginning and watch the Swami gimmick disc. Has Osterlind ever used one in his show? He stares so hard at the paper when he is using the swami it looks as if he is trying to burn a hole thru it with his heat vision. As I recall Corindas book is really specific about not looking at the paper while you are writing.
why does L&L always have the same people in the audience? Are they from their accounting dept? These people have seen so many of these tapings that their apathy towards the performers and the effects manages to make the entire performance feel flat and lifeless. When they do respond to an effect it seems contrived and unbelievable; almost like they are humoring the performer. In this case they probably are. Finally; how many mentalists sit behind a table while performing? Is Richard so tired that he cannot stand up for more than 2 minutes? That famous L&L close up table has no place in a Mentalism routine.
I think if they spent as much time setting up the performance as they did putting together the cool background for the set I would feel better about spending $120 on these discs. Fortunately I pre-ordered the set for $99.00.
So far I dont see any advantage to the DVDs over the book. The whole thing seems rushed and thrown together; Corinda deserves better.
Thats my rant; I will try to keep an open mind as I continue to watch the other four discs.
Kelly Smith
Jager
User avatar
Jager
 
Posts: 54
Joined: 07/24/09 11:35 AM
Location: L.A. California

Postby Barefoot Boy » 10/22/09 03:37 PM

Well here are my thoughts. I have not even seen the discs yet because I'm still awaiting their arrival. All I can say is one must keep in mind the intention of this material. The effects are there simply to illustrate the points made in each particular step. Unlike other Mentalism discs, Richard himself claims this one is framed more along the lines of the book in the sense that it's not about showing an effect/ teaching said effect, but rather LEARNING a principle then using effects to illustrate the principle in question.

Again, I have not seen the material yet, nor am I here to fight on Richard's behalf however I believe one must think of these discs as a foundational tool for the Mentalist.

I, too, am not the greatest fan of DVDs and I prefer a book ANYTIME over watching a disc, however considering that Erdnase was to Vernon what 13 Steps is to me, I am VERY pleased that it was Richard in front of the camera rather than almost anyone else. I knew he would do the material justice!

Any other thoughts on this 6 disc volume?

~Paul Pacific
Outward sunshine; Inward joy,
Blessings on thee, Barefoot Boy.
www.mindreader.ca
User avatar
Barefoot Boy
 
Posts: 96
Joined: 03/31/08 01:59 PM
Location: Toronto, Canada

Postby Jager » 10/22/09 04:02 PM

Barefoot Boy wrote:I, too, am not the greatest fan of DVDs and I prefer a book ANYTIME over watching a disc, however considering that Erdnase was to Vernon what 13 Steps is to me, I am VERY pleased that it was Richard in front of the camera rather than almost anyone else. I knew he would do the material justice!

Dont get me wrong; I am both a fan of Mr. Osterlind and of DVDs. I am also a Dodgers fan but they dont win every game either. I believe given more time and resources Mr. Osterlind could have really created something special with Corinda's work. It just seems that more thought and pre-production could have been done given the importance of the material. The Effects in question have been available for years now for about $25 (what I paid for Corinda's book). For $120 and all the hype over the DVDs It is simply not what I had envisioned when I heard about the set.
I promise to watch the rest of the discs with an open mind.
Kelly Smith
Jager
User avatar
Jager
 
Posts: 54
Joined: 07/24/09 11:35 AM
Location: L.A. California

Postby Mark.Lewis » 10/23/09 01:36 AM

Hello Paul. That is the longest post I have ever seen you make in my life. I have decided to grant you an audience on Sunday.
Mark.Lewis
 
Posts: 853
Joined: 09/12/09 07:18 AM

Postby NCMarsh » 10/23/09 01:52 AM

How cool to know that Zarkamorta II is being performed with all the dressings.
OrlandoCorporateMagician.com Orlando Magician
User avatar
NCMarsh
 
Posts: 1160
Joined: 02/16/08 01:00 PM
Location: Orlando, FL

Postby Jager » 10/23/09 12:35 PM

For anyone else like me who dosen't know a dram from a gram:
How to make green fire:
http://chemistry.about.com/od/funfirepr ... enfire.htm
Kelly Smith
Jager
User avatar
Jager
 
Posts: 54
Joined: 07/24/09 11:35 AM
Location: L.A. California

Postby mormonyoyoman » 10/23/09 11:26 PM

Kelly, I'm not sure that more than six months of intense study, backwards and forward, of the book and of testing the various effects (and others not in the book) to determine what would illustrate the principles, would have provided more pizazz for you. The effects on the DVD, just as in the book, are there purely to demonstrate examples of the principles being put to use. That Richard wouldn't perform them as you would (which is really all you're complaining) isn't really a critique. Especially when you complain that he performs the sit-down effects (as they are in the book) while sitting down.

You might consider tossing in another $20 to obtain the unlimited-for-a-year e-mail support, in which case you could learn a lot of side lessons that Richard learned during his six-month study.

*jeep!
--Grandpa Chet
mormonyoyoman
 
Posts: 37
Joined: 04/04/08 10:54 PM

Postby Mark.Lewis » 10/23/09 11:32 PM

I bet I am the only person here that ever saw Corinda work. He did the centre tear exactly as described in the book. I also saw him do the little plastic cups and balls. I found the cups and balls vastly entertaining. Mind you Tony was rather drunk at the time. However he still did it brilliantly.
Mark.Lewis
 
Posts: 853
Joined: 09/12/09 07:18 AM

Postby NCMarsh » 10/24/09 08:21 PM

mormonyoyoman wrote:That Richard wouldn't perform them as you would (which is really all you're complaining) isn't really a critique.
--Grandpa Chet


No, Kelly's comment was that it wasn't performed as written
OrlandoCorporateMagician.com Orlando Magician
User avatar
NCMarsh
 
Posts: 1160
Joined: 02/16/08 01:00 PM
Location: Orlando, FL

Postby Barefoot Boy » 10/24/09 09:36 PM

I don't see ANY problem in glancing down while writing with the Swami. On the contrary it looks very natural indeed! Years ago, a card worker once said that having a card palmed in a gambler's cop whilst performing makes one feel as if they are standing in the middle of the street without their pants on. But remember, nobody knows the card is palmed there in the first place, so magician's guilt need not be experienced.

Similarily, when writing with the Swami, if one were to look down, Mentalist's guilt need not be experienced either. NOBODY knows what you are doing so don't sweat it!From the spectator's perspective everything is innocent and very natural.

What Corinda DOES make a point of is NOT looking at the gimmick while ditching it from the thumb:
"You are fully aware of the location of your thumb and must therefore know the position of the gimmick WITHOUT LOOKING and so you take it off, if you must take it off, without looking."
Also Corinda suggests you can use a technique to actually ALLOW you to see what you write AS you are writing it!! (see page ten, 3rd paragraph in the good book)
Outward sunshine; Inward joy,
Blessings on thee, Barefoot Boy.
www.mindreader.ca
User avatar
Barefoot Boy
 
Posts: 96
Joined: 03/31/08 01:59 PM
Location: Toronto, Canada

Postby Mark.Lewis » 10/24/09 10:43 PM

Paul. What on earth has gotten into you? I have never seen you post so much information before. Normally you post two line posts talking about your feet, the price of beans in the supermarket or how you exerted yourself to mow the lawn today. On rare occasions you will post expressing irritation with Jolly Roger.

No doubt this increase in constructive posting is because of your elevation in status since you are now the Vice President of the Rotten Habit club. Oops! That was a typo. I meant to say the Hat and Rabbit club. It seems to have given you confidence and a greater sense of delusions of grandeur.

I must inform the multitude that Paul can easily be underestimated. His knowledge of mentalism is encylopedic and he is one of the most charismatic and charming mentalists I have ever seen.
Mark.Lewis
 
Posts: 853
Joined: 09/12/09 07:18 AM

Postby Barefoot Boy » 10/24/09 11:46 PM

Mark.Lewis wrote:I must inform the multitude that Paul can easily be underestimated. His knowledge of mentalism is encylopedic and he is one of the most charismatic and charming mentalists I have ever seen.


Thanks, Mark. :)
Outward sunshine; Inward joy,
Blessings on thee, Barefoot Boy.
www.mindreader.ca
User avatar
Barefoot Boy
 
Posts: 96
Joined: 03/31/08 01:59 PM
Location: Toronto, Canada

Postby Mark.Lewis » 10/24/09 11:49 PM

How the hell do you spell encyclopediac?
Mark.Lewis
 
Posts: 853
Joined: 09/12/09 07:18 AM

Postby Jonathan Townsend » 10/24/09 11:50 PM

as in rolaids, the DSM IV or weight lifting?
Mundus vult decipi
Jonathan Townsend
 
Posts: 6674
Joined: 01/17/08 01:00 PM
Location: Westchester, NY

Postby Mark.Lewis » 10/24/09 11:53 PM

I really am going to have to hire an interpeter to fathom Jonathon's posts.
Mark.Lewis
 
Posts: 853
Joined: 09/12/09 07:18 AM

Postby mormonyoyoman » 10/25/09 12:45 AM

Wasn't there a song about how to spell "encyclopedia" and its variants? (Just to further confuse poor Mark.)

*jeep!
--Grandpa
mormonyoyoman
 
Posts: 37
Joined: 04/04/08 10:54 PM

Postby Jonathan Townsend » 10/25/09 12:55 AM

There used to be a commercial asking how one spells relief.
There there's a question as to whether the 'iac' suffix describes a condition (or malady) like hypochondriac or maniac or...
Then there's the joke about having to lift the books just to get them in the door before you can read them.

nothing but plaintext i assure you.

Now what's this about getting anything less than hysterical enthusiasm from the L&L audience?
Mundus vult decipi
Jonathan Townsend
 
Posts: 6674
Joined: 01/17/08 01:00 PM
Location: Westchester, NY

Postby Mark.Lewis » 10/25/09 06:17 AM

What on earth is Jonathon talking about? Someone PLEASE tell me. And I beg that the "someone" is not Jonathon himself.
Mark.Lewis
 
Posts: 853
Joined: 09/12/09 07:18 AM

Postby Mark.Lewis » 10/25/09 06:22 AM

I am now not sure if I want to grant Paul an audience today after all. To use Paul's favourite phrase, "can't be bothered"
We will see if he can persuade me otherwise.
Mark.Lewis
 
Posts: 853
Joined: 09/12/09 07:18 AM

Postby Dick Christian » 10/25/09 04:02 PM

Mark,

Surely, you should know by now that Jonathan speaks in tongues.
Dick Christian
Dick Christian
 
Posts: 209
Joined: 08/18/08 11:03 AM
Location: Fairfax Station, VA (Metro DC)

Postby Jager » 10/26/09 12:16 PM

mormonyoyoman wrote:You might consider tossing in another $20 to obtain the unlimited-for-a-year e-mail support, in which case you could learn a lot of side lessons that Richard learned during his six-month study.

*jeep!
--Grandpa Chet


As I am not in the habit of tossing my money I must respectfully decline your recommendation. Corinda's book is all the additional support I will need.

I did however spend the weekend watching the rest of the discs and would like to share my observations:

First of all I believe my original post was premature and I should have watched ALL the discs before passing judgment. My close emotional attachment to Zarkamorta II may have clouded my vision of the rest of the material. Mr. Osterlind is very knowledgeable about the techniques in the book and his explanations are thorough and concise. Although I do not always agree with his implementation and performance of all of them his teaching ability is apparent on the rest of the discs. It is obvious to me now that his intention is to educate not to entertain with these discs.
When viewed strictly as a teaching aid the discs do have plenty to offer. I do recommend that they be used in conjunction with Corindas book however and not as a stand alone curriculum. Mentalism being a heavily performance driven art form I tend to lean more towards the theatrical side of things and sometimes forget that the methods themselves are often simple and mundane. I only wish I could have been around to see Mr. Corinda perform: I am quite jealous of Mr. [censored].
All that being said I would recommend these discs to anyone unfamiliar with the methods in Corindas book. If you are not a reader and prefer video as your only method of learning magic and Mentalism then these discs are a decent substitute for Corindas original; text. I however believe you are really missing out if you do not read the 13 Steps and all the other great books that are out there. Videos tend to color ones presentation of the effects whereas books allow you to see your own personal vision of how you would perform them. But that is a different thread altogether.

I will now slip on my flame retardant underwear and go back to playing with green fire and flash paper.
Kelly Smith
Jager
User avatar
Jager
 
Posts: 54
Joined: 07/24/09 11:35 AM
Location: L.A. California

Postby Barefoot Boy » 10/26/09 01:41 PM

Jager,
I'm pleased to see that you gave these DVDs a fresh look. I figured you would see them as the learning tool for which they were intended. :)
Outward sunshine; Inward joy,
Blessings on thee, Barefoot Boy.
www.mindreader.ca
User avatar
Barefoot Boy
 
Posts: 96
Joined: 03/31/08 01:59 PM
Location: Toronto, Canada

Postby Mark.Lewis » 10/26/09 03:42 PM

There is no need to be jealous of me. Corinda was not actually a performer on stage. I only saw him do two tricks. He was really a magic dealer more than anything else and at one time was a svengali pitchman just like me. He came out of nowhere according to my sources and became well known in the world of magic since dealers tend to become well known anyway in the course of their business.

I actually worked for Corinda on Saturdays as a kid and later behind the counter of one of his magic concessions. Later he was forced to do some business with me for various reasons I won't get into and of course it involved the svengali deck. He got quite a shock when he saw me work it and he whispered to someone (I overheard him) saying "why wasn't he as good as that when he worked for us"

One day he came into the magic shop as drunk as a lord and started to demonstrate the little plastic cups and balls. As drunk as he was (or perhaps BECAUSE he was drunk!) he did the trick brilliantly. Very funny.

I saw him do the centre tear once when I was a customer in a magic shop. He was in front of the counter rather than behind it this time since he didn't own the shop in question. He did the centre tear EXACTLY as described in the book.

As to the book itself God alone knows who wrote it. I am pretty sure it was Corinda but two noted magicians claimed to me that they were the ones who wrote it, not Corinda. Apparently the two people also claimed it to others because Tony who is still alive got wind of it and was furious.

Not that I am one to gossip of course.
Mark.Lewis
 
Posts: 853
Joined: 09/12/09 07:18 AM

Postby Jager » 10/26/09 04:02 PM

Jonathan Townsend wrote:Now what's this about getting anything less than hysterical enthusiasm from the L&L audience?


On one of Banacheck's DVD's He calls out that very recognizable fellow named Frank that is always in the L&L audience and says " Nice to meet you Frank, I have all your videos". I just about died laughing.
Kelly Smith
Jager
User avatar
Jager
 
Posts: 54
Joined: 07/24/09 11:35 AM
Location: L.A. California

Postby Barefoot Boy » 10/26/09 04:13 PM

Haha I remember that too!
Outward sunshine; Inward joy,
Blessings on thee, Barefoot Boy.
www.mindreader.ca
User avatar
Barefoot Boy
 
Posts: 96
Joined: 03/31/08 01:59 PM
Location: Toronto, Canada

Postby Mark.Lewis » 10/26/09 04:18 PM

Paul. You were right when you said that nobody posts on this forum very much. I am falling asleep with boredom at the computer. I will talk you later.
Mark.Lewis
 
Posts: 853
Joined: 09/12/09 07:18 AM

Postby mormonyoyoman » 10/27/09 01:33 AM

Kelly, I suppose I wouldn't have said anything had I not felt your review was personal. The line "Is Richard so tired that he could not stand up for more than 2 minutes?" seemed to be an intended insult, since the effects were written as sit-down effects in the book. That, and I do know that the camera never caught Richard using a swami, save for the "explanation" portions of videos -- he just handles the billet as if it's a piece of paper, and uses the undernail writer all the time -- yes, even when out to dinner at Cracker Barrel. Seems to always have one on him at any given time.

If you didn't intend anything personal, I'll let things rest and agree to disagree. Except about pork steaks; I'm ALWAYS ready to argue about pork steaks.

*jeep!
--Grandpa Chet
mormonyoyoman
 
Posts: 37
Joined: 04/04/08 10:54 PM

Postby Mark.Lewis » 10/27/09 07:32 AM

I haven't seen this DVD but I must say that I admire Osterlind not so much as a performer but as a teacher and creator. And I think magical DVDs should be regarded as a TEACHING tool rather than as an entertainment one. If you are looking at it from an entertainment medium you may get bored very rapidly. However if you are looking at a DVD to find out what you can learn then it can be very useful.

I hate the idea of books being made into DVDs for two reasons. It is disrespect to the authors of the books who are usually long dead and know nothing about the attempt to cash in on their work and secondly the presenters of these DVDS are usually bloody awful and don't present the information in the way the authors originally intended. They would probably turn in their graves if they knew.

However for the Osterlind DVD I would make an exception. First because I understand he got permission from Corinda who is still alive and second because he is Osterlind. Some of his thinking is quite wonderful.

I am using his torn and restored newspaper all the time although I have added to it and believe strengthened the effect for my way of working.

I use his music in my hypnotism show and some of his techniques. Years ago he put out a little pamphlet on hypnosis to go with the hypnotic music tape he produced and I use the information in there all the time.

If it were anyone else interpreting Corinda's work I would be grumpy and disapproving. The name Osterlind however, allows me to suspend this disapproval.
Mark.Lewis
 
Posts: 853
Joined: 09/12/09 07:18 AM

Postby Barefoot Boy » 10/27/09 11:23 AM

Mark, I have just received my 13 Steps discs. I'll let you know what I think about them, keeping in mind that 13 Steps is my favourite mentalism text AND Osterlind is my favourite mentalism teacher.

I predict this will be excellent!
Paul
Outward sunshine; Inward joy,
Blessings on thee, Barefoot Boy.
www.mindreader.ca
User avatar
Barefoot Boy
 
Posts: 96
Joined: 03/31/08 01:59 PM
Location: Toronto, Canada

Postby Jager » 10/27/09 03:17 PM

mormonyoyoman wrote:Kelly, I suppose I wouldn't have said anything had I not felt your review was personal.
If you didn't intend anything personal, I'll let things rest and agree to disagree. *jeep!
--Grandpa Chet


I intended nothing personal at all. Only my own personal interpretation of what I saw. I am a fan of Richard Osterlind and if you read my penultimate post I admitted to prematurely passing judgment on the discs based on my personal attachment to one effect in particular. Having since watched all of them my interpretation has changed. I actually went back to edit my original post after I re read it but too much time had passed and it could not be changed.
Cheers
Kelly Smith
Jager
User avatar
Jager
 
Posts: 54
Joined: 07/24/09 11:35 AM
Location: L.A. California

Postby Mark.Lewis » 10/27/09 03:37 PM

The moral of the tale is that you should be careful what you say in public. I will be happy to act as a role model for Kelly in this regard.
Mark.Lewis
 
Posts: 853
Joined: 09/12/09 07:18 AM

Postby Jager » 10/27/09 04:16 PM

Mark.Lewis wrote:The moral of the tale is that you should be careful what you say in public. I will be happy to act as a role model for Kelly in this regard.

Thanks Mark, I will continue to study your posts and strive to exibit the same high standards of integrity, morality and ethics that you continue to display here over and over and over again ;)
Kelly Smith
Jager
User avatar
Jager
 
Posts: 54
Joined: 07/24/09 11:35 AM
Location: L.A. California

Postby Mark.Lewis » 10/27/09 04:18 PM

Jolly good my boy. Carry on, carry on.............
Mark.Lewis
 
Posts: 853
Joined: 09/12/09 07:18 AM

Postby mormonyoyoman » 10/27/09 04:34 PM

Yes, when I open my Encyclopedia of Role Models, [censored] has his own separate entry. But mine is the 1966 edition, and I wonder if anything has changed in his biography since then.
mormonyoyoman
 
Posts: 37
Joined: 04/04/08 10:54 PM

Postby Mark.Lewis » 10/27/09 04:57 PM

Mormonyoyoman. You must read my upcoming memoirs "The Lives of a Showman" which will be published posthumously at the rate it is going. No doubt you will get some sort of role model update there.

A certain employee of the publisher made a remark that the "v" in "Lives" should be left out. I must admit that I found it amusing but then I have a very odd sense of humour.
Mark.Lewis
 
Posts: 853
Joined: 09/12/09 07:18 AM

Postby mormonyoyoman » 10/27/09 05:53 PM

After enjoying (and cherishing) your *Wit & Wisdom* book, I truly look forward to this new one - even if it comes out after you OR I have passed on. Please watch your language this time. I'm certain that most of the children for whom you've performed, have parents who were married.

(Since we're so far off topic, we ought to veer back towards the topic sometime in the next week or two. I'm in no hurry.)

*jeep!
--Grandpa Chet
mormonyoyoman
 
Posts: 37
Joined: 04/04/08 10:54 PM

Postby Mark.Lewis » 10/27/09 06:12 PM

What the hell were we talking about anyway? Oh, Osterlind. I have never got excited over him as a performer but have always admired his creativity and thinking. However I must be wrong because one day I was pitching svengali decks somewhere or other and somebody in the crowd told me afterwards about this fantastic magician that his company hired for a trade show. He raved and raved so much that I found it sickening because I far preferred him to rave about me instead. However Marmaduke the Wonder Mouse didn't have quite the same effect as the mystery trade show performer. Finally I could stand it no longer and asked who this God's gift to magic actually was. I knew perfectly well that if I asked his name the reply would be the usual one of "I can't remember"

The trouble is that the guy did. The answer was "Richard Osterlind"
Mark.Lewis
 
Posts: 853
Joined: 09/12/09 07:18 AM

Postby Jolly Roger » 10/28/09 01:07 AM

Mark.Lewis wrote:I bet I am the only person here that ever saw Corinda work. He did the centre tear exactly as described in the book. I also saw him do the little plastic cups and balls. I found the cups and balls vastly entertaining. Mind you Tony was rather drunk at the time. However he still did it brilliantly.


I saw Tony Corinda work every day for several weeks. How? I worked for him at the Magic Shop in Tottenham Court Road that he owned. My friend Jon Tremaine also worked there. The main trick I demonstrated was the ash trick, which I believe he invented. Am I correct? He was an interesting character, and a good drinking buddy of Ron MacMillan. However, Tony was rather upset when I left the Magic Shop to sell svengalis for Ron, as he paid better. JR
www.ComicMagician.com
www.Magician.US.com
www.BestAssemblies.com
www.SpiritualStage.com
User avatar
Jolly Roger
 
Posts: 297
Joined: 03/19/08 05:29 PM
Location: Phoenix, Arizona

Postby Mark.Lewis » 10/28/09 06:56 AM

Nonsense Roger. Corinda did indeed own the Tottenham Court Road shop but he never did a single trick there. I also worked there but unlike you he delegated me to the back room making bloody black face soap. He had one of the greatest magicians in the world working for him and he didn't use him to man the frount counter and demonstrate like he did with you. I was only a teenager at the time and wanted a Saturday job in a magic shop. It was one of the most boring jobs I ever had and if you don't believe me then you try and make black face soap for hours on end.
I also recall the late Victor Burnett working in the back room too. Nice fellow Victor and a great act. I heard that he got disillusioned with show business on the grounds that there was a lot of show and no business.

And yes. Ron paid much better. As for the ash trick I am not sure if he invented it or not but I wouldn't be suprised. I never saw Tony do it but Jon Tremaine did it all the time. And there did seem to be a lot of conversation at the time around Corinda and his pals regarding the ash trick.

What makes you think he invented the ash trick? This could be of historical significance if true. And it may well be. He was always around ash being a smoker. And of course his centre tear presentation involved ash.

He is still alive and perhaps someone could ask him. I am not sure however if you would get the correct answer. Magicians tend to be quite economical with the truth.
Mark.Lewis
 
Posts: 853
Joined: 09/12/09 07:18 AM

Postby Barefoot Boy » 10/28/09 12:16 PM

Mark.Lewis wrote: Magicians tend to be quite economical with the truth.


LMAO!!!!
Outward sunshine; Inward joy,
Blessings on thee, Barefoot Boy.
www.mindreader.ca
User avatar
Barefoot Boy
 
Posts: 96
Joined: 03/31/08 01:59 PM
Location: Toronto, Canada

Next

Return to Mentalism & Mental Magic