The Neptune Deck

Discuss general aspects of Genii.

Postby Guest » 05/25/03 04:32 PM

Greetingss fellow magi,
This is my first post. I have been lurking behind the curtains for quite some time now and I find this forum to be one of the best, if not the best, on the Web.
These posts have saved me much money, trouble and time regarding different aspects of the magic realm. Then again, it had cost me some time too by pulling off the shelf 12 different books to reference what some of the current discussions regard.
I have an inquiry to begin with. About 5 years ago at the King of Prussia mall in Pennsylvania. I met a gentleman who worked at a magic kiosk. I've forgotten the name of the guy and the kiosk he worked at but after getting to know him for a while he gave my the nickname "Lord Death" because he'd never seen anyone throw a playing card as far as I could. It's something I've done since I was a kid and never really gave it much thought but people freakout whenever I show it to them and they get this look in their eyes like I'm some sort of mutant with special powers...if only.
Anyway, I was working at Waldenbooks at the time and before I left to relocate I went over to the kiosk to bid farewell to my friend, who I believe I had dubbed "Lord Pass", and he gave me a deck of cards he said himself and the owner of the kiosk were going to market. The deck was called "The Neptune Deck" and it was simply beautiful. It utilized no great set-up, no elaborate gaffs, and certainly no difficult handlilng but it was multi-phased color-changing and eye-popping. Well, I can't remember how the damn thing works and I was wondering if anyone had any info on the owner of the kiosk or the person who worked there. I would be great to meet an old friend again and to get this deck to work properly. I found it last week in the back of my "junk" magic drawer. The Neptune Deck was far from junk though. So, if any can help it would be greatly appreciated. I wish you all well and I'm counting the days, day, before the Bro. Hamman DVD's come out. AWWWWWWWWWW YEAHHHHHHH!

Return to General