Andy Nyman: Bulletproof

Discuss the latest news and rumors in the magic world.
Todd Karr

Andy Nyman: Bulletproof

Postby Todd Karr » March 25th, 2009, 2:10 pm

Announcing Andy Nyman's new book: BULLETPROOF.

"Nyman is my man. A new book full of his twisted and wonderful thinking will be a treasure for those who get the chance to look inside." - Michael Weber

"Andy's work is an inspiration! I am in awe of his ability to fuse elegant methods with dynamic plotlines." - Jeff McBride

"Andy Nyman is a creative dynamo. When he starts thinking, the sparks start flying." - Max Maven

"Andy Nyman is one of the strongest creative forces in the magic world and one of my favorite performers. I highly recommend Bulletproof!" - Larry Becker

Andy Nyman has achieved worldwide for his ingeniously constructed mysteries and mind-blowing performances (and his brilliant work with the sensational Derren Brown). See his cover story in the April 2009 Genii. Now he finally reveals some of his most preciously guarded secrets in this must-read book.

Bulletproof will teach you 36 of his reputation-makers, all practical, commercial, and diabolical, routined with Andy Nyman's renowned psychological precision.

The book includes a dozen essays, all of Andy's published lecture notes, plus profiles and interviews. The covers house a bonus CD of an interview with Nyman on mentalism and a DVD of Nyman's behind-the-scenes documentary of his BAFTA-nominated dramatic series.

And opening the book: a preface by David Berglas and foreword by Derren Brown.

Bulletproof is a limited edition of only 750 copies, each signed by Andy Nyman and numbered. Printed on top-quality satin-finish paper, each copy is hardbound in luxurious leather with a full-color dustjacket.

Coming this fall. SAVE $50 AND ORDER NOW! Andy Nyman's [i]Bulletproof[/i] is now available for preordering at the introductory price of $200 (regular: $250) at The Miracle Factory

Return to “Buzz”