THE COMPLETE DUNGEON LIMITED EDITION By Anthony Owen FS on Ebay

Your doorway to those rare collectibles that everyone is searching for: books, props, posters, cards, and paper ephemera are all here for you to buy and sell.

Postby Anthony Owen » 01/29/09 03:27 AM

From 1993 until 1995 I edited and published a quarterly magazine called The Dungeon. Primarily the focus was close-up magic but it also contained a wide variety of performance material, essays, in depth interviews, reviews, gossip and chit chat.

Contributors included Guy Hollingworth, Angelo Carbone, Andy Nyman, Marc Paul, Max Maven, Jon Allen, John Lenahan, Ali Bongo, Stephen Mulhern, Peter Duffie, Richard Wiseman, Simon Lovell, Alan Shaxon, Roy Walton, Jack Avis, Alex Elmsley, David Penn, Bobby Bernard, Ian Keable, Alistair Cook, Mark Leveridge, Michael Ammar, Dan Harlan, Troy Hooser, Paul Hallas, Malcolm Yaffe, Richard Griffin, Phillip Hitchcock and many more. Danny Buckler was my Art Editor and - just like today - always made me laugh out loud.

The magazines are all out of print now (although I think the guys at H & R Books still have a couple of copies of some issues) and somewhere there are 100 limited edition bound sets which were released by Dynamic FX around 1996. Over the years many people have asked me about these bound sets but I've been unable to assist. However one has just appeared on Ebay...

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/RARE-LIMITED-THE- ... 240%3A1318

I know the seller and it's genuine. I'll be interested to see how much it sells for!

Best,

Anthony Owen
Twitter @anthonyowenmagi
facebook.com/anthony.owen1
Anthony Owen

Return to Collector's Marketplace