Tim D - according to the whois look-up, the site is hosted by MPOWER COMMUNICATIONS CORP and the domain registrar is ENOM. Both appear to be US based which is good.
You will be issuing a DMCA take down notice. A sample of the email to send is below. Send it to the following:
and for good measure submit to Enom as well at http://www.enom.com/terms/AbusePolicy.asp
Enom state that a domain redirection is in place for the domain to IP 220.127.116.11 which is linking to host Internap Network Services Corporation.
Bottom line - is you issue the take down notice to anyone connected with the domain.
Name of ISP / Registrar you are emailing to
To Whom It May Concern,
This letter is a Notice of Infringement as authorized in 512(c) of the U.S. Copyright Law under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). I wish to report an instance of Copyright Infringement. The infringing material appears on the Service for which you are the designated agent.
1. The copyrighted material, which I contend belongs to me and appears illegally on the Service, is the following:
2. The unauthorized material appears at the website address:
3. My contact information is as follows:
4. I have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted materials as described above is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
5. I swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that I am the copyright owner or am authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
[Your Name Printed]
Hope this helps