Larry White passed away

Discuss the latest news and rumors in the magic world.

Postby Merlina » 12/21/08 01:56 PM

It is with great sadness that I report on the passing away of Larry White. He fought a valiant fight, but he lost that fight to cancer early this morning. Larry was a past editor of the M.U.M., the official publication of the Society of American Magicians; he was co-editor with David Goodsell, PNP of The Oracle Magazine and was a prolific writer with many books published, several of which are in many libraries. The magic world has suffered a great blow with the loss of Larry White. My family and I extend our deepest condolences to his family and all those who knew and loved him. May he rest in peace.
--------------------------
Es con gran tristeza que me informe sobre el fallecimiento de Larry White. Luch una valiente lucha, pero perdi esa lucha con el cncer temprano esta maana. Larry era un editor pasado de la madre, la publicacin oficial de la Sociedad Americana de Magos, quien fue co-editor con David Goodsell, el PNP de la Oracle Magazine y fue un prolfico escritor con numerosos libros publicados, varios de los cuales se encuentran en muchas bibliotecas . El mundo mgico ha sufrido un gran golpe con la prdida de Larry White. Mi familia y yo expresar nuestro ms sentido psame a su familia ya todos los que conoca y lo amaba. Que descanse en paz.
Keep a dream in the making for we create our tomorrows by what we dream today.

Maria Ibanez
Merlina

Return to Buzz