Ken Brooke Signature Classics: NEMO 1500

Your doorway to those rare collectibles that everyone is searching for: books, props, posters, cards, and paper ephemera are all here for you to buy and sell.

Postby Glenn Farrington » 12/08/08 06:11 PM

NEMO 1500

Another beautiful product put out by Paul Stone. Great for both stage and close-up...but If you do trade shows...this absolutely perfect.

This set includes the four special wallets and the original box. These sets did not come with instructions, but if you are not familiar with the workings, I can send you some instructions. This effect is one I use in my real world shows...I use the original Johnny Thompson handling. I actually took it out for a while because it was too strong for me to follow it with anything else. That is until Denny Haney taught me his Zens cards across...but I digress.

If you are not familiar with the effect. Here's a quick explanation from a dealer site:

"The performer shows a small wallet which has a $100 bill and one face down red-backed card inside. The spectator takes the deck of blue-backed cards and deals them down one at a time onto the table until they decide to stop.
It is their decision alone! It is a completely free choice!
To win the money, all the spectator has to do is to select any of the 51 cards that do not match the red-backed card in the wallet. When the card in the wallet is revealed, it matches the card chosen by the spectator.... But not only that, when the wallet is turned over, the name of that very chosen card is embossed in gold in the leather"

btw...You can decide what color back card you want in the wallet, just use the opposite color in the deck.

This is MINT and has never been used.

This trick is pretty much all about presentation...it works itself. It sells for $180 new...but here:

$70 + $4.95 for shipping

Paypal preferred.

Glenn Farrington
4917 Oakwood Ave
La Canada, Ca 91011
glenn@prettyamazing.com
818-790-6505
Comedy's Easy...Dying Sucks.
Glenn Farrington

Postby Dennis Kyriakos » 12/08/08 06:58 PM

Hi Glenn

Sent you an email.