What is Steve Bryant Up To?

Addresses new and interesting links to other sites (not listed on the Genii website) that merit attention.

Postby Dustin Stinett » 09/05/08 02:08 AM

Or maybe I should say down to:

http://www.littleegyptmagic.com/magic.html

I dont know what it is, but I do know two things: Steve loves to creep people out and his favorite holidayHalloweenis just around the corner. I, for one, intend to stay tombederrtuned.

Dustin
Dustin Stinett

Postby Matthew Field » 09/05/08 05:33 AM

I'd guess it has something to do with late night ghost stories with Frances Willard.

(Dustin -- you do know about Steve's notorious love of "mouse over" html, don't you?)

I always look forward to Steve's writing, even when it's about Melinda and the wonders of Branson.

Matt Field
Matthew Field

Postby Dustin Stinett » 09/05/08 02:48 PM

Matthew Field wrote:(Dustin -- you do know about Steve's notorious love of "mouse over" html, don't you?)

But of course! Steve's "Little Egypt Gazette" was among the first magic sites I encountered when I first got access to the Internet. Steves use of photos and other graphics in that publication wereand remainterrific!

I highly recommend to anyone who has not explored Steves site to do so now. Its worth the time to go through Volume 2 of L-E-Gwhich is still onlineand read all the entertaining reviews and commentary. And I believe one can still purchase the complete L-E-G on CD.

Dustin
Dustin Stinett

Return to Link Watch