F/S THE HIMBER WALLET BOOK DELUXE COLLECTOR'S EDITION

Your doorway to those rare collectibles that everyone is searching for: books, props, posters, cards, and paper ephemera are all here for you to buy and sell.

Postby Gary Kosnitzky » 06/03/08 07:46 PM

Brand new (MINT) copy of the Deluxe Collectors Edition of
Harry Loraynes
THE HIMBER WALLET BOOK
"All You Ever Wanted to Know about the Himber Wallet And More"
I have a few of these left. They are in MINT CONDITION. Some are even still in the original factory shrinkwrap.
If you mention you saw this post in the Genii Forum I will sell you a Brand New signed and numbered copy for $125.00. I cannot guarantee what number you may get. Shipping is free anywhere in the continental U.S..
International orders may email me for rates.
I accept Paypal, Money orders and personal checks.
If you are interested. Email me at:

kosnitzky@aol.com
Gary Kosnitzky

Postby Gary Kosnitzky » 06/03/08 10:02 PM

Harry Lorayne has let me know in his way that he has a couple left for $75.00.
That is better than I can offer. Buy them from him.
Gary Kosnitzky
Gary Kosnitzky

Postby Richard Kaufman » 06/03/08 10:34 PM

That's the funniest thing I've read all day.
Subscribe today to Genii Magazine
Richard Kaufman

Postby Rennie » 06/04/08 02:17 AM

Gary Kosnitzky wrote:Harry Lorayne has let me know in his way that he has a couple left for $75.00.
Gary Kosnitzky

Is this some sort of sales tactic ?
Rennie
The effect is the important thing, how you achieve is not !!
Rennie

Postby Kevin Connolly » 06/06/08 03:45 PM

Got me.
Please visit my website.
http://houdinihimself.com/
I buy,sell + trade Houdini, Hardeen items.
Kevin Connolly

Postby Harry Lorayne » 06/06/08 05:59 PM

Seems as if I'm coming off as the "bad guy" here. Okay, listen: Mr. Kosnitzky posted the same post at the Magic Cafe. I received a couple of calls about it, which I'll explain in a moment. But most important, I didn't know that Mr. K was a dealer. I guess I read his post too quickly, or without really understanding, etc.

I'd been telling people who asked that I had some of the Deluxe collector's editions of THE HIMBER WALLET BOOK available at its regular, original, retail price of $75.00. So, because of the difference in price, two of the calls I received asked, "Are your copies damaged?" (I guess that's because last year I sold damaged copies of PERSONAL COLLECTION at a reduced price. They're all gone, and that was a unique situation.) That's why I posted at the Magic Cafe that after Mr. K sold his, I had copies, etc. Very straight forward - I have no idea what Mr. K means by "in my way." (Obviously, I didn't want people to think that the copies I had were damaged - they aren't; they're pristine.)

He also emailed me privately, telling me that he was a dealer (he told me a couple of other things about himself which I don't think he'd want me to reveal here, they're kind if personal). I answered him privately, saying that I didn't know he was a dealer, and that now that I do know, I'd not react to his posts at all. That's it; he never contacted me again. Okay? HARRY LORAYNE.
Harry Lorayne

Postby Roger M. » 06/06/08 06:32 PM

There's nothing wrong with selling your own book for its cover price Harry.

You've nothing to explain.
Roger M.

Postby Gary Kosnitzky » 06/07/08 12:05 AM

Gary Kosnitzky wrote:Harry Lorayne has let me know in his way that he has a couple left for $75.00.
Gary Kosnitzky

I purchased quite a few of these books and I am just trying to sell them. I am sorry I now said "in his way." I was a little upset at the moment but it was meant innocently. I would rather see a creator profit from his creation before anyone else. I respect Mr. Lorayne and do not want to compete with the author of the book I am selling. Whatever Mr. Lorayne is selling this book for I assure you I will be selling it for more.
Gary Kosnitzky

Return to Collector's Marketplace