Looking for magic in Florida

Where local magicians eat, meet, and greet.

Postby Guest » 03/16/07 03:12 PM

... will be in Florida over the next few weeks and wondering if anyone has the low down on where the magic is at? Any and all help would be appreciated.... thanks.

Postby Guest » 03/18/07 10:18 AM

Check out Wizard's Apprentice Magic in South Florida. Jack is a great guy. Also, I think Lee Asher is doing a lecture in Tamarac next week if you're in the area.

Postby Guest » 03/19/07 07:55 AM

Where will you be in Florida?

Postby Guest » 03/19/07 09:57 AM

Indeed...it's a huuuuuuge state. If you're in Key West and heading out by car, three hours later, you're in Miami, which is STILL the very southern tip of the state. If you want to get to Alabama (yes, I know...who would?), be prepared to spend a good chunk of your life getting there.

Postby Guest » 03/19/07 01:30 PM

I will picking up I-10 East just west of Tallahassee... to I-75 South to Orlando ... then I-95 South to Miami area .... maybe even the Keys if time ...... I-75 North to Port Charlotte .... either north to Tampa/St. Pete. or back to Orlando..... gonna do it over a couple weeks visiting some friends on the way...

Postby Keith Raygor » 03/19/07 08:43 PM

You'll go through Naples to get from the Keys to Port Charlotte. I perform tableside Sundays thru Thursdays from 6-9pm at the Watermark Grille Restaurant in Naples. Its been my home for the last 8 years.

Here's pics & the menu:
http://web.mac.com/magiciankeith/iWeb/G ... rille.html

I'd be delighted to meet you either at the restaurant or for lunch somewhere.
www.KeithTheMagician.com
www.TheMusicalMindreader.com
Keith Raygor

Return to Magician's Local Hangouts