Honolulu - Annual Visit

Where local magicians eat, meet, and greet.

Postby Tom Dobrowolski » 01/09/06 08:38 AM

It's time again for my annual visit to the Islands. I will be in Honolulu at the Hale Koa Resort (next to the Hilton Hawaiian Village) from January 17 - January 27. I will be catching the magic show at the Hale Koa again this year but wanted to see if anything else magical may be going on during that time. Would also be up for meeting up with any magicians in the area (time permitting)during my stay.Feel free to e-mail me in addition to posting any info. here.

Mahalo.- Tom
Tom Dobrowolski

Postby Tom Dobrowolski » 01/10/06 06:18 PM

Will be there a week from today. Any additional suggestions?
Tom Dobrowolski

Postby Tom Dobrowolski » 01/31/06 09:51 AM

The trip to Honolulu was , as usual, great. Except for a bit of rain the end of last week it was a lot of fun. I got to get my bi-annual Jack In The Box fix (once on my Hawaii trip and once when I go to Vegas for LVMI) as there are none in the midwest.

I saw Mark Alan Marucio performing in "Magic In Paradise" at the Hale Koa again and he does a very nice family type show. The show was basically the same as it was last year but he seemed much more relaxed and at ease performing this year. If you're ever in the Waikiki area it's well worth seeing and a real bargain. A nice dinner buffet and the show is about $ 20.00. I can't wait to go back next year.
Tom Dobrowolski

Return to Magician's Local Hangouts