- Stephen Bargatze with “A Little Lie” – Not one, but two presentations for the same card trick.
- Everett Chapman with “A Misrepresentation of Vision” – One coin multiplies to three, then they vanish one at a time only to reappear in an empty coin purse.
- Zenneth Kok with “FSO Transpo” – A single card and the 4 Aces transpose several times, with the last sequence the most visual of all.
- Tony Ko with “Impromptusible Twist” – Tony Ko's take on Zenneth's “Impossible Twist,” only this version uses regular cards.
- Dr. Giorgio Tarchini with “The M & M Trick” – Magic and Mentalism using, you guessed it, M & M's.
About the CD-ROM Annual
This will feature an electronic-only, bonus issue of Antinomy, formatted to print in an 8 ” X 11” format, complete with 10 new effects. This will be from 40 to 50 pages of new material with contributors including Nathan Kranzo, Jack Parker, David Neighbors, Thomas Baxter, and Dr. Giorgio Tarchini. Variations of tricks previously published in Antinomy are also included, with Tony Ko contributing a version of “The Hofziner Ace Problem” accomplished using the same mechanics as his trick in Issue 4.
Video performances of some of the tricks that have appeared in Antinomy will be included, as well as videos of tricks only available on the CD-ROM. In all, about a dozen performance videos will be included, include Dean Dill performing “Reflection,” as featured in Issue 3.
An excerpt from Home Schooled, the Self-Taught Creations of Rick Merrill will be included, as well as promo videos of Antinomy Magic's “Double Agent.” To top it all off, electronic versions of Issues 1 through 4 will all be included. These will retain their original 11” X 11” formatting.
The CD-ROM Annual is a free bonus provided to subscribers of Antinomy. Even those who begin their subscriptions with Issue 4 will receive this bonus. If you start your subscription with Issue 5 (1st Quarter of 2006), you will not receive the 2005 CD-ROM Annual. You will only receive the 2006 CD-ROM Annual. The 2005 CD-ROM Annual will be available for separate purchase in limited quantities, but because it will represent over 240 pages of content, plus additional material, it will retail for $52 plus shipping. Again, it is FREE with your paid subscription.
The CD-ROM Annual is scheduled to be available for shipping at the same time as Issue 4.