MOM? Are you home??

Talk about what is being written in other magic publications.

Postby Guest » 09/09/05 09:53 PM

If you haven't yet subscribed, Sweet Mary, what are ya waiting for! This has only been out a year and it is one of the great newsletters in magic, the kind you'll be trying to hunt down on eBay in a few years. Save yourself the heartache and get yer subscription in! Nuff Said!

Postby Jonathan Townsend » 09/09/05 10:23 PM

Originally posted by Clifford the Red:
If you haven't yet subscribed, Sweet Mary, what are ya waiting for! This has only been out a year and it is one of the great newsletters in magic, the kind you'll be trying to hunt down on eBay in a few years. Save yourself the heartache and get yer subscription in! Nuff Said!
Aside from something people put on tattoos or a person we remember often, what is MOM and why might we be interested in it?
Mundus vult decipi
Jonathan Townsend

Postby Eric Rose » 09/10/05 05:36 PM

I have to admit, I was truly amazed when I received issue #4 and realized that I'd received all 4 quarterly issues in a year! Fantastic!

Thank you, Mr. Tahoe.

(Mr. Townsend - MOM is Mind Over Magic - the mentalism newsletter/magazine.)
Eric Rose

Postby Guest » 09/11/05 10:14 AM

Originally posted by Clifford the Red:
How can I subscribe ?
Rennie

Postby Eric Rose » 09/11/05 01:33 PM

This link was on another MOM thread in this forum:

http://www.tctahoe.com/mom
Eric Rose

Postby Evan Shuster » 11/13/05 03:04 PM

Unfortunately, I found MOM a bit late in the game and missed issues 1 & 2. They're already listed as "sold out." Any idea where I might find them?
Evan Shuster

Return to Other Magic Publications