The Card Man's Website

Addresses new and interesting links to other sites (not listed on the Genii website) that merit attention.

Postby thecardman » 07/14/04 10:15 AM

Hi folks! Hope you are all well.

I've not long started a new website. It involves my 2 main interests - magic and pool. Don't expect anything fancy or too special, but there are 3 excellent effects up at the moment, the most recent addition being an effect by Roy Walton.

So, may I humbly direct you to My website (still feels weird typing that!) . If you enjoy it, please tell others. If you don't please tell me.

Best wishes

Peter
:)
thecardman

Postby Ray Eden » 07/15/04 03:08 AM

I would suggest changing to a smaller font size. The way the site is now will cause problems for people with smaller monitors. Generally, it is advisable to maintain a 600pixal screen width to allow better viewing for all visitors.

Also, thumbnails of your photo section which can be clicked to open a larger image (in another window) would help the screen width problem too). I design websites myself, so my own prejudices are probably coming through. But it is annoying to have to scroll both north and south and east and west.

Ray Eden
Ray Eden

Postby Chris Aguilar » 07/15/04 07:14 AM

This site has exceeded allotted bandwidth of 17 Megabytes per day
This is based on 0.5 Gigabytes per month/30
Time to pay for proper hosting? ;)
Chris Aguilar

Return to Link Watch