The Expert Bible - Erdnase

Addresses new and interesting links to other sites (not listed on the Genii website) that merit attention.

Postby Guest » 02/21/07 02:39 PM

Postby Jim Maloney_dup1 » 02/21/07 03:00 PM

Jim Maloney_dup1

Postby Guest » 03/21/07 06:42 AM

Do you get a magnifying glass to go with it?

How would anyone spend money on this version when better versions are available - and more cheaply?

How is Erdnase considered the Bible when clearly the Old & New Testaments are 'The Royal Road to Card Magic' and 'Expert Card Technique' respectively.

Just my point of view of course!

Postby Guest » 03/21/07 01:27 PM

I like mine because it is so cute. As my eyes get older, I may change this opinion.

How is Erdnase considered the Bible
It's not that Erdnase is the Bible of card magic -- the Bible is the Erdnase of religion . . . .

Postby Jim Maloney_dup1 » 03/21/07 01:50 PM

And Erdnase said, "Let there be sleight," and there was sleight.
And Erdnase saw the sleight, that it was good: and Erdnase divided the sleight from the subterfuge.
Jim Maloney_dup1

Postby Guest » 03/21/07 02:56 PM

I just found out the slip-case that came with my ipod works as a slip-case for the book. Now I'm done, toss it in my case and I'm good to go anywhere, anytime to proselytize the heathen hoards.

Hugard both the old and new? You might live in a small world Barry. For surely you must know that Hofzinser would be our Isaiah perhaps. Hugard is to be compared to the epistles maybe? For everyone must know that Hoffmann was the one who was to prepare the way for, if not our Savior, at least the most revered prophet who would shepherd the light into the modern age: Erdnase.
Marlo's Matthew. Vernon is Peter. Hugard would of course be Paul...

Postby Guest » 03/21/07 03:02 PM

Actually, Hugard is more like John. Vernon would be Paul.

Postby NCMarsh » 03/21/07 03:43 PM

Actually, Hugard is more like John. Vernon would be Paul.
And Ringo would be?
OrlandoCorporateMagician.com Orlando Magician
NCMarsh

Return to Link Watch