Asking for your help with a worthy cause

Addresses new and interesting links to other sites (not listed on the Genii website) that merit attention.

Postby Guest » 05/06/04 10:05 AM

There is currently an effort underway to have the US Postal Service create a special fundraising stamp for Alzehemier's. (those that wish to support the cause pay .45 cents for the stamps with the 8 additional cents going directly to the cause) These stamps have been successful in raising millions of dollars for other important research - including breast cancer.

Please take a moment and follow this link to sign the petition.

An associate of mine recently lost his wife of 51 years after a long struggle with Alzheimer's Disease. He has set a goal of acquiring 50,000 singatures and I am committed to helping my friend acquire these signatures in honor of his wife.

Please copy and forward this link to all of your family, friends and co-workers. Please ask others in your office, neighborhoods or church to take a moment and fill out this petition. Please note there is a link to print a hard copy on the web site if you would prefer to circulate a hard copy around your office or neighborhood.

Thank you for your time and support of this worthy cause.

Return to Link Watch