Ricky Jay

Addresses new and interesting links to other sites (not listed on the Genii website) that merit attention.
Dustin Stinett
Favorite Magician: Sometimes

Ricky Jay

Postby Dustin Stinett » September 23rd, 2003, 11:22 pm

Ricky Jay's web site has been updated: and updated with earnest, I might add.

While not yet complete (the "Archive" has but one item archived--though it's a goodie--and the "Merchandise" area has no merchandise, though you are certainly free to send funds anyway should you be so inclined), the site does show great promise. Currently available for your reading pleasure is Mark Singer's New Yorker piece (in either PDF or HTML versions) and a short but "serious" bio. Also available are links to his radio essays (from the NPR station KCRW, Los Angeles), a link to information on his consulting firm (with Michael Weber) Deceptive Practices, and his Filmography.

But why am I telling you all this? Just go have a look for yourself:

http://www.rickyjay.com/

Dustin

PS To Graham Nichols:

Hi Graham; I hope you are reading this. I have emailed you several times recently with no reply. In fact, I thought you might be P-Oed at me for some reason (I have a tendency in that area), however I received and responded to the unsolicited email you sent the other day with no reply either (which tells me you have not received my other communications). Something is amiss! My primary question has been; "Are you still at the same home address?" I have a little something to send you (don't get too excited I said "little"). Let me know!

Thanks!
D

Pete Biro

Re: Ricky Jay

Postby Pete Biro » September 23rd, 2003, 11:43 pm

Thanks for the Richard Potash link.
Stay tooned.

Return to “Link Watch”