David Acer on The Onion

Addresses new and interesting links to other sites (not listed on the Genii website) that merit attention.

Postby Guest » 04/12/06 05:45 AM

Even with the beard it's hard to mistake those dreamy eyes...

http://www.theonion.com/content/opinions

Postby Lisa Cousins » 04/12/06 09:37 AM

Thanks for that. I always suspected that David Acer had something to do with that hilarious "Magic Shop Employee 'Not the Same' After Losing Virginity" article that appeared in the Onion several years ago. Has enough time gone by for him to admit it?
Lisa Cousins

Postby Guest » 04/12/06 09:03 PM

Originally posted by Lisa Cousins:
Thanks for that. I always suspected that David Acer had something to do with that hilarious
"Magic Shop Employee \'Not the Same\' After Losing Virginity" article that appeared in the Onion several years ago. Has enough time gone by for him to admit it?
Admit to what? Writing it, or losing it? And do we really want to know?

Postby Lisa Cousins » 04/13/06 10:22 AM

Okay, the phrase "something to do with" was much too vague, and I see how it could easily be interpreted to mean that the hilarious article was BY him or ABOUT him, or even that by at some point reading it or even hearing about it from a friend he could fairly be described as having had "something to do with" it.

So, to be perfectly clear here, what I really meant by "something to do with" was that I suspected he made a paper airplane out of it.
Lisa Cousins

Postby Guest » 04/13/06 11:09 AM

How wonderful to have the beautiful and talented Lisa Cousins back on the forum!

Return to Link Watch