Visit Little Egypt

Addresses new and interesting links to other sites (not listed on the Genii website) that merit attention.

Postby Dustin Stinett » 01/30/08 03:55 PM

As I have said here before, one of my very favorite places to visit on the web is Steve Bryants Little Egypt Magic . Every month (or so) he favors us with reviews and sometimes bits of news and information that might otherwise be missed.

Besides the current crop of counsel, his archives go back about ten years. And for the really daring, I recommend that you step further back into time by exploring his original e-zine, The Little Egypt Gazette, the second volume of which is still online (this stuff goes back to when, by shear luck, I first ran into his site).

Its all good stuff and Im not just saying this because my own little effort and the current issue of Genii happen to appear this month. I do this because Little Egypt is a great place to hang out.

Dustin
Dustin Stinett

Postby Gordolini » 01/30/08 04:52 PM

Dustin - Thank you for reminding us of this excellent site. I check it out occassionally but it had been awhile.

Of particular interest to those that have inquired about the "Rakanakus Cut" from Cervon's Castle Notebooks in another thread but do not own the book - it just so happens that the page describing the cut was used as a sample (reduced in size)....
Gordolini

Return to Link Watch