New website - Quality downloadable magic

Addresses new and interesting links to other sites (not listed on the Genii website) that merit attention.

Postby Guest » 06/19/04 10:09 AM

Check out the new MagicNotes website, put together by Jamie Badman of the Underground Collective website. The unique feature of this website is that users can upload their own manuscripts for sale to the public.

www.magic-notes.com

Zach

Postby Chris Aguilar » 06/19/04 11:13 AM

Website design is clean and easy to follow. Good job.
Chris Aguilar

Postby Guest » 06/25/04 01:35 PM

As usual, Jamie did do an excellent job on the web design. The list of contributors is growing every day, with notes from Jamie Badman, Yaniv Deautsch, Trini Montes, Michael Sibbernsen, and myself. If you're looking for a good place to either buy or sell downloadable magic, this is the best place I've seen so far. And no, I'm not just saying that because they're carrying my notes as well.

Zach

Postby Jamie Badman » 06/26/04 03:01 AM

Thanks guys. Colin Miller and myself spent a lot of time developing the site - and we're constantly continuing that work in order to improve the site.

The idea originally was to allow people to advertise their lecture tours - and sell their associated notes online. This soon expanded into a site where the lectures are still there - and you can search for lectures by name, area etc - but you don't need to be lecturing to sell your notes, manuscripts, ebooks. Anyone can upload and sell. We do check all uploads first before they go 'public' however!

Coming soon is a rating system where buyers (and only buyers) can rate the products they purchase...

Regards,

Jamie.
Jamie Badman

Postby Jamie Badman » 07/11/04 03:49 PM

Hi guys,

Bit of an update - Magic Notes has undergone a bit of a 'boom' since this thread was started. In just a few weeks of being launched, the product set now contains some stunning material including:

'Ashes to Ashes' - Jason Alford & Jack Parker - check out the video; it's VERY cool!

'Deviant Practices' - Aaron Shields; he sold his soul to Erdnase to get that good with the pasteboards!

'Ripped & Repaired' - Dave Forrest; some clever thinking from the frozen North!

'Connjuring' - Doug Conn; a wide range of outstanding material!

And a load of material from other guys you'll recognise: Zach Allen, Michael Sibbernsen, Peter Arcane, Yaniv Deautsch, Trini Montes and many more!

I'm *so* pleased about how the site seems to be headed - the support has been outstanding. The next step is, I have a LOAD of updates on the 'drawing board' for developing to make the site even better. If any of you have ideas about features you'd like the site to have, let me know and I'll do what I can!

Thanks,

Jamie.
Jamie Badman

Postby Jacky Kahan » 07/29/04 01:28 PM

Hello!

Just wanted to let you know we collect TOC's (Table of contents) you could upload them @ www.magicbooks.be .

This would be accessible to everyone for research.

Cheers
Jacky
Jacky Kahan

Return to Link Watch