Shade Web Site -- whose hands?

Discussions of new films, books, television shows, and media indirectly related to magic and magicians. For example, there may be a book on mnemonics or theatrical technique we should know or at least know about.

Postby Guest » 05/25/04 07:02 AM

If you haven't checked out the Shade we site - http://www.shademovie.com/home.html - some great close-up card work videos under the tricks and shades section.

Just curious, are these R Paul W's hands at work?

Postby Guest » 05/25/04 08:41 AM

All is revealed in this and this thread.

Postby Richard Kaufman » 05/25/04 08:44 AM

The DVD of Shade should hit the stores today.
Subscribe today to Genii Magazine
Richard Kaufman

Postby Brisbin » 06/03/04 12:39 PM

Just watched the Shade DVD, and want to highly recommend it. It's a fun, sometimes dark, ride, and I got a huge kick out of it. You will too. (Your non-magician friends will enjoy it despite all of the hip insider magic references.)
"No Dough, No Show" - Stan Kramien
"What the mind harbors, the body manifests." - Tohei Koichi
Brisbin

Postby Steve Bryant » 06/13/04 03:31 PM

The current issue of Vegas Magazine (see www.vegasmagazine.com ) contains an article on Stuart Townsend that discusses SHADE, an article on magicians' assistants in Las Vegas and especially the injury situations they face, and, for those interested, a nice shot of Jennifer Garner. This is big glossy magazine available at Borders, etc.

[Steve: the link wasn't connecting, so I fixed it--I hope, Dustin]
Steve Bryant

Postby Adrian Kuiper » 06/13/04 05:13 PM

Damn I must be getting old. I looked at the "Shot in Las Vegas" pages 1 thru 3 and except for Robin Leach and Matt Damon....I didn't recognize a soul!!!

I also didn't see Jennifer Garner. Guess I'll have to buy the magazine!!

Adrian
Adrian Kuiper

Return to Alternative Media