www.amtrekker.com

Discussions of new films, books, television shows, and media indirectly related to magic and magicians. For example, there may be a book on mnemonics or theatrical technique we should know or at least know about.

Postby Richard Kaufman » 01/28/08 09:17 AM

This guy send us the request below. If anyone can assist him in his goal, e-mail him at
brett@amtrekker.com

Hello,

I have a quick story for you and I could use some help.

I left my home and my job about eight months ago to go looking for a little more adventure. I built a website www.amtrekker.com around a list of fifty things I had wanted to accomplish and now I travel the country crossing things off my list and writing about them everyday. I also do a fairly popular podcast about once a week that has been a featured podcast on iTunes for several months now and I was recently interviewed on Fox Business News as well as several newspapers around the country.

That's the back-story.

I'm also a HUGE magic fan and as such a couple of the objectives on my list revolve around magic. One of them (#24 Be part of a stage illusion) has brought me to Las Vegas in the vain hope that I may meet someone who can help make this happen. It could be going better.

Do you know anyone in the Las Vegas area that could help? Or would you be able to post a little blurb about my adventure in your forum for help to cross #24 off my list? I would be happy to use the podcast to show the world how awesome your magazine is.

I'd like to get this one crossed off fairly quickly and I'm very open suggestions. Please feel free to check out the website at www.amtrekker.com. All of the podcasts are on the site or you can download them from iTunes. If there's anyway you can help it would be GREATLY appreciated.

Thank you so much for your time,

Brett Rounsaville
Subscribe today to Genii Magazine
Richard Kaufman

Return to Alternative Media