I would be interested in knowing the proper credits for the card tricks you can find in Million Dollar Card Secrets by Frank Garcia.
Some are quite obvious, other are not so.
Can you help me?
Here is the credits that seem rather obvious to me:
1.Chicago Opener, a trick by Al Leech but I don't know where it was first published.
2.Eye-Mazing, inspired by Surprise Reverse, Off the Top, Marlo
3.Perplexing, see Cardician makes Good, New Tops 1963, Marlo
4. Cut the Kings, ?
5. Wild Cards, Peter Kane, I don't know when it was first published
6. Danbury Delight, Dunbury delight, Charlie Miller, Expert Card Technique
7. Impromptu Card Rise, ?
8. Three in a Million, ?
9. Switchcraft, Anneman ? Scarne?
10. Million Dollar Transposition, Carlyle?
11.Eight Card Brain-Wave, Nick Trost, I don't know when it was first published.
12. Razzle Dazzle, ?
13. 21 Force, ?
14. Control Knockout, ?
15. Five Select Moves, Number 3 & 5 are Vernon's moves(3 is in Dai Vernon's Ambitious Card, Stars of Magic, 5 is Vernon's trick that fooled Houdini).
16.Easy Aces, a variation of Vernon's Cutting the aces, See Stars of Magic.
17.Anytime Four Aces, a variation of Henry Christ's Fabulous Ace Routine, Professional Card Magic by Cliff Green.
18.Hide and Seek Kings, a variation of a Frank Garcia trick (Apex Ace) described in Close-up Card Magic
19.TV aces, ?
21.Dual Discovery, ?
22.Clear Voyant, The $1,000 Test Card Location, Shhh!It's a secret, Annemann
23.Uncanny Revelation, The moving Pencil, Close-up Card Magic, Lorayne
24. Peekaboo Revelation, use Marlo's cover-up cut
25.Miracle Stab, ?
27.Once in a knife-time, ?
28.Case card, ?
29.Head to head Poker, ?
31.Swift Poker Deal, Allen Swift
32.Poker Dream, ?
33.Just a "Second", Diamond Cut Diamond, Genii, Alex Elmsley
34.Winnipeg False Cut, Mel Stover
35.Cooper's Cut, Al Cooper
36.Affas-Gaffas False Cut, ?
37.Gambler's Cut, ?