David Roth's Expert Coin Magic

A place where beginners can participate, ask questions, and post their views. However, beginners typically ask a lot of questions about sources, tricks, books, and so on. In fact, all magicians are interested (or should be) in the provenance of tricks, ideas, and related matters. This department will service these needs.

Postby Steve Vaught » 05/14/04 10:02 AM

I don't know if this is the right area. I hope.
I know Roth's book is out of print. I am trying to find a copy. I have called several well known magic shops. I tried ebay and amazon.com. Does someone have any information on how I could obtain this book

Thank you

Steve V (the other one)
Steve Vaught

Postby Steve Vaught » 05/18/04 08:02 AM

O.K. ...I will reply to myself...Yes, Steve there is a great guy in Arizona, John Greget (602-404-3100). Give him a call! He deals with books out of print, he might be able to help. In fact, since I AM CLAIRVOYANT, I predict HE IS going to have one LAST book available for you and at the precise time you call he will be getting ready to go to the post office THAT DAY. He will priority mail it to you SO THAT you get it ON YOUR BIRTHDAY!!!!!(33).

One important question, I may NOT be able to answer, since this is such a rare book, I don't know that you should write in it, maybe someone else would have that answer??????
Steve Vaught

Return to Reference Room