Tips on Table Hopping by Kirk Charles

A place where beginners can participate, ask questions, and post their views. However, beginners typically ask a lot of questions about sources, tricks, books, and so on. In fact, all magicians are interested (or should be) in the provenance of tricks, ideas, and related matters. This department will service these needs.

Postby Guest » 06/25/07 10:20 PM

Hi Friends,

A few months ago I purchased a pretty aged version of Tips on Table Hopping by Kirk Charles. My version is 31 pages long. Unfortunatly pages 32 and 33 are missing along with the back cover. The receipt is long lost and I can't recall where I purchased it.

Is there a way I could obtain copies or scans of these final pages? I'll gladly provide a photo of the booklet to prove I own it if necessary. I've had a spot of bad luck with books lately. Just this month I purchased a Chris Carey book on half.com that was missing 60 pages near the front!
:help:

Funnier yet is the fact is that I didn't immediately notice the omission since it was expertly glued to fix/hide the gap. It was an ex-library book and the seller could do little but offer an apology. It was an honest mistake on their part so condolences were good enough for me.

Count your pages folks!
:D

Postby Guest » 08/09/07 07:00 PM

Any help on this one?

Return to Reference Room