Three coloured dice, multi out prediction?

A place where beginners can participate, ask questions, and post their views. However, beginners typically ask a lot of questions about sources, tricks, books, and so on. In fact, all magicians are interested (or should be) in the provenance of tricks, ideas, and related matters. This department will service these needs.

Three coloured dice, multi out prediction?

Postby Guest » May 16th, 2003, 1:31 am

Im after the name and the originator of an effect I have been doing for some time? Its a ring box with 4 coloured dice, 2 are the same colour. You hand the spectator 3 dice and ask them to inspect and shuffle them. The spectator then stacks the dice and the middle die (in one of the outs) is the same colour as the one inside the box.

Any help as I got this in a magic jumble sale with no instructions or packaging so I have no idea what the effect is called or who invented and I would like to thank the originator as the reactions are great its such a power effect I would like to buy a spare as back up.

I know if anyone will know, they will be here.

Thanks Darren

Max Maven

Re: Three coloured dice, multi out prediction?

Postby Max Maven » May 16th, 2003, 11:25 am

El Duco (Sweden).

Postby Guest » May 18th, 2003, 3:17 am

Thanks mr Maven, do you happen to know what the effect is called?

Darren

Bill Duncan

Postby Bill Duncan » May 18th, 2003, 10:48 am

The effect doesn't appear to be available any longer but El Duco does have a number of other effects using dice (and other uncommon props).

Visit his website by clicking here .

Return to “Reference Room”