Ultimate Svengali

Post topics about the business side of magic.

Postby Guest » 01/05/05 03:49 PM

The Ultimate Svengali Deck Book has just been completed by one of South Africa's leading magicians, Jacques Marais. It includes more than a dozen brilliant, new, never-before-published routines with the Svengali Deck. Easy to do! No sleight of hand! 50 pages of ultimate magic. Book available seperately or as a set with 12 complete preset Svengali Decks & the necessary paraphenalia for each trick. Contact me at e-mail if you're interested.

Postby mrgoat » 01/20/05 12:22 PM

Originally posted by bluelady:
The Ultimate Svengali Deck Book has just been completed by one of South Africa's leading magicians, Jacques Marais. It includes more than a dozen brilliant, new, never-before-published routines with the Svengali Deck. Easy to do! No sleight of hand! 50 pages of ultimate magic. Book available seperately or as a set with 12 complete preset Svengali Decks & the necessary paraphenalia for each trick. Contact me at e-mail if you're interested.
Does [censored] know?

;)
mrgoat

Postby John Smetana » 01/21/05 09:46 AM

I have no idea who Blue Lady is, but I do know she doesn't respond to the requested e mails. I sent her a note when this item first appeared and have heard nothing.

all the best,
John

PS- I have no doubt that Mark knows all about this
John Smetana

Postby Geno Munari » 01/23/05 04:43 PM

I'll take two.
Geno Munari

Return to Marketing & Magic Business