Try Outs

Discuss general aspects of Genii.

Postby Doomo » 10/29/02 12:09 PM

I thought that I would let folks know... I have contacted 3 friends who work restraunts and other gigs here in Ohio... I arranged for them to include 3 new effects each into their acts... One is a new dealers item... one is a new item from a book... the third is a classic dealer item... I will post the results here in about 10 days... The results will be based on 1) audience appeal, 2) overall performability- in other words does the effect require more time for set up than it is worth, 3) word of mouth- do audience members talk to others and insist you show it to new people at other visits...

As this is an experiment, I thought that as this board has a high percentage of people who work for a living on it... You might like to know the results....
RFA Productions yeah... It is cool stuff.

www.rfaproductions.com
Doomo

Postby Guest » 10/29/02 07:53 PM

Nice idea, Doomo. I look forward to the results!

Postby Bill Duncan » 10/29/02 11:57 PM

Could you share with us what it is the experiment is attempting to determine or to prove? It's not clear from your post why you've done this.

Don't most people try out new material occasionally?

Are they all using the same three effects? Are all three variations on the same theme?
Bill Duncan

Postby Doomo » 10/30/02 05:57 AM

Sorry about that..

All three are using the same effect which none of them have used before.

All three are experienced professionals who work in restaurants on a full time basis.

Why did I do it? Simply as an experiment to satisfy my curiosity.

I was tired of reading reviews based on somebody just reading the package. So I thought I would try something different.
RFA Productions yeah... It is cool stuff.

www.rfaproductions.com
Doomo

Postby Guest » 11/12/02 06:33 PM

...and the results are...?! :confused:

Return to General