demo tape

Post topics about the business side of magic.

Postby Guest » 02/22/03 08:04 PM

Group: Members
Member No.: 1797

Hi my brother and I are interested in making demo tape. Can anyone hear recommend a good company that makes good demo tapes? we have two acts. we do a mental act together and then each of us has your own solo close up/stand up act. so we make three different demo tapes, one for your act together and one of our solo act? Also If i did a demo tape of me doing magic around my campus, would that be a bad idea. Would people think it would be a david blaine rip off. I would think it might be a good idea because it shows me doing magic in a real world situation to real people. Also how often should you make a demo tape? Do you never only one demo tape for the rest of your career or should you make one every 2-4 years? Or only make one if you act changes?

Thanks
Amir

Postby Guest » 02/24/03 05:09 PM

Hi Amir,

I have a friend named Tad who has makes his living filming and editing video. He recently won an EMMY for his work on a small show called V.I.P. which starred Pamela Anderson. He has done several videos locally for me, Tony Clark, Lou Serrano and too many more to add as well as just finishing a NASCAR shoot in Arizona for a national TV show.

The nice part is that he is also a magician. For more info, you could e-mail him and negotiate a deal with him directly. He is highly recommended and only works on referrals. His email address is madtadmagic@aol.com . If you want a video that will get you the work you deserve, contact him now. You will not be disappointed.

www.JeffEzellMagic.com

Return to Marketing & Magic Business