GENEVA PREDICTION WATCH

Instead of mentally projecting your mentalism thoughts, type them here.

Postby Guest » 02/16/05 06:17 PM

hello, i was thinking about buying geneva prediction watch and wanted to know peoples inputes, :) do you think it is easy to do, can i do it close-up and over all how impresive has it been for your audience...thanks

Postby Guest » 02/18/05 12:48 PM

geneva is a great effect that i personaly use in my cabaret show. I use it close up as well. Its very easy to use and down to the presentation.

Postby Guest » 02/18/05 01:01 PM

Very simple to use, nothing to go wrong with it. No electronics...nothing. It's all in the presentation and handling! Recommended, but only buy the original. Somebody's probably putting out a knock-off. Buy from George.

Steve Thomas

Postby Robert McDaniel » 02/19/05 10:35 AM

I just bought one from Viking / Collector's Workshop, and I like it. It's a beautiful gold pocket watch, which I believe you can have engraved.

I must admit, I was surprised at the workings. I was expecting some sort of mechanical marvel. But, I was also pleasantly surprised. It's very ingenious. Some think it's a bit overpriced, but I'm very happy with my purchase.

Robert
Robert McDaniel

Postby Guest » 02/19/05 06:52 PM

Hi,

CW Geneva watch is good but if you want to go 10 steps further you must have and use Richard Gerlitz Stull prediction watch.

You can find it here;
http://www.us-websites.com/stull.htm

Richard uses real old pocketwatches and the outcome is everytime totaly different.
Ok,...the price is much more then CW but worth every dollar.

Again,...nothing badly saying about CW because effect is good, it depends on what you like to do with it and what you can/will pay for such effect.

Richard

Postby Guest » 02/21/05 04:58 PM

I you are expecting a mechanical marvel with the Geneva Prediction Watch, you will be disappointed. After buying Perfect Time and Stull System III (IIRC) back in the late 80's, I was disappointed with the Geneva watch. I had expected similar intricacy. Thanks to CW's return policy, I promptly returned it. Now, if you can bypass this bias, it's still a "cheap" version of the Stull effect, but can't be immediately repeated without some undercover changes.

I own two Gerlitz-Stull watches and these are truly a beauty to see and handle, blending modern micro-engineering with the aesthetics of antique pocketwatches. A brilliant effort from Richard.

Return to Mentalism & Mental Magic