Compleat Magick

Instead of mentally projecting your mentalism thoughts, type them here.

Postby El Mystico » 11/02/03 02:13 AM

Could someone tell me about the Compleat Magick? I'm trying to get one - but it seems unobtainable. There seems to be a Viking reprint of Volume 4 - but no other. Has there ever been a complete Compleat? Is volume 4 worth getting on its own?

Thanks
El Mystico

Postby Robert Allen » 11/02/03 07:55 AM

I have all 4 bound volumes. I don't know if there are more, I do know that #4 came out later, after the first 3 had been released. All were released by Collectors Workshop when I got them years ago.
Robert Allen

Postby El Mystico » 11/02/03 10:50 AM

Thanks...anyone got any to sell???
El Mystico

Postby Guest » 11/03/03 10:48 AM

The main problem with the reprint was twofold. The first being that the magazines were not reproduced in their actual order but instead re-organized. Second, the suppliments are nOT included in any volume although George has said that he will print them in another volume sometime.

PSIncerely Yours,
Paul Alberstat
AB Stagecraft
http://www.mindguy.com/store
Serving the world for unique, real world mentalism for Professional Entertainers.

Postby John LeBlanc » 11/12/03 09:42 PM

Originally posted by Paul Alberstat:
The main problem with the reprint was twofold. The first being that the magazines were not reproduced in their actual order but instead re-organized. Second, the suppliments are nOT included in any volume although George has said that he will print them in another volume sometime.
Last chat I had with George, if memory serves he told me Rich was working on finishing up volume 5. He still had some of volume 4 left.

Mine won't be up for sale until I assume room temperature. And even then, I may put it in my will to be buried with them. Sorry, I love you guys, but I have to draw the line somewhere.

John LeBlanc
Houston, TX
John LeBlanc

Return to Mentalism & Mental Magic