Confabulation

Instead of mentally projecting your mentalism thoughts, type them here.

Postby Guest » 01/06/08 08:13 PM

Recently I saw a clip of a young magician performing this routine. I forgot to book mark it and am unable to locate it and of course I don't remember the magician's name. He was wearing a black leather jacket and the clip was promotional in nature. (Ie. I didn't see it on youtube - I believe it was from a website.)

Great routine...has anyone here have any idea of what I'm referring to?

Edited - he did a lottery approach. Had differnt numbers called out and then pulled a lottery ticket from his pocket with those numbers. The unusual aspect was he didn't appear to be writing anything down but who knows with editing and such.

Has anyone seen this clip that I am referring to?

Postby Riley G Matthews » 01/06/08 10:38 PM

Originally posted by rnaviaux:
Recently I saw a clip of a young magician performing this routine. I forgot to book mark it and am unable to locate it and of course I don't remember the magician's name. He was wearing a black leather jacket and the clip was promotional in nature. (Ie. I didn't see it on youtube - I believe it was from a website.)

Great routine...has anyone here have any idea of what I'm referring to?

Edited - he did a lottery approach. Had differnt numbers called out and then pulled a lottery ticket from his pocket with those numbers. The unusual aspect was he didn't appear to be writing anything down but who knows with editing and such.
Must be a true psychic...
Signed,
Riley G Matthews Jr
Film Actor & Mentalist
http://www.RileyG.com
Riley G Matthews

Postby Jeff Haas » 01/07/08 10:28 AM

Sounds like Anthony Owen's routine as published in MAGIC and taught onstage at MAGIC Live. Plus some creative editing.
Jeff Haas

Return to Mentalism & Mental Magic