Mental Magic Workshop and MMWorkshop II

Instead of mentally projecting your mentalism thoughts, type them here.

Postby Guest » 07/22/04 06:45 PM

I wish to share some magic-forum topics with Genii members....Many here will think what I am sharing is too basic or "unprofessional", but I proclaim that it is just the thing that we seek on the web, when we are looking for usable material...

The contributors to the threads of Mental Magic Workshop and Mental Magic Workshop II are not psychics, mentalists, or even magicians who do a lot of mental magic, but they are enthusiastic magicians who share some ideas about how to ENTERTAIN with mental-type magic...

Give the link a look, and be sure to check out, from the beginning of each thread, the enthusiasm of a close-knit group, who loves magic and loves to entertain...

http://forums.about.com/ab-magic/message?msg=3710.1

Don't overlook MMWorkshop II....There are usable routines there....

opie

Postby Guest » 07/22/04 06:54 PM

Richard,...I am simply trying to share some items that a few people here said they liked....I got those items from the amateur forum of Magic and Illusion....

I really would like to hear HERE what working guys think of the threads over there....We had a good time putting them together...

Craig, et.al, the little reading I did here is on the threads above, and there is a lot more usable stuff....

opie

Return to Mentalism & Mental Magic