Sonata

Your doorway to those rare collectibles that everyone is searching for: books, props, posters, cards, and paper ephemera are all here for you to buy and sell.

Postby Kevin Wiese » 04/01/02 08:30 PM

Anyone know where I can get a copy of the Tamariz book, Sonata? I've checked Denny & Lee, H&R, Bradbury, etc with no luck. Thanks.

Kevin Wiese
Kevin Wiese

Postby Bill McFadden » 04/01/02 08:44 PM

Yes, and while we're at it, who's got copies of "The Magic Way," and/or "Five Points" to add to the sale?
Bill McFadden

Postby Earle Oakes » 04/02/02 01:05 AM

Kevin,Bill,

I have THE MAGIC WAY (AUTOGRAPHED),
THE FIVE POINTS IN MAGIC and
SONATA
All three are with immaculate Dust
Jackets and are in Mint Condition. I prefer to sell them as a set. Offers to
my e-mail EOakesArtist@webtv.com
I also have Jose Carroll's
52 LOVERS Vol#1, which is the same format as the Tamariz books and Prologue
by Juan Tamariz published by Editorial
Frakson.
as the above
Earle Oakes

Postby Guest » 04/02/02 06:11 AM

I just sold Magic Way and Five Points on Ebay. Got around $300 for the two. Expect to pay in this price range. I also have Sonata, but am holding on to this as it's my favorite of the three.

To tell you the truth, they're all amazing books and I shouldn't have sold any!

Postby Jim Maloney_dup1 » 04/02/02 07:58 AM

If you're patient and persistent, you won't have to pay $100+ for any of those books. It took me about two years of searching on the internet, but I was able to locate a copy of Five Points for $25. What a deal! If they had two copies, I would've bought another one to sell on eBay. ;) You may want to check with them, though - it was Spectram Magic in Canada. www.spectram.com

They still have Five Points listed, so they may still have copies (it was about a year ago that I ordered from them). Keep in mind that the prices listed are Canadian dollars.

Heck, forget about all that - I'm gonna e-mail them, see if it's still available, buy it, and sell it on eBay for a huge profit. :)

-Jim
Jim Maloney_dup1

Postby Jim Maloney_dup1 » 04/03/02 08:54 AM

Just got a reply from Spectram - even though it's still listed on their website, they no longer have copies of "The Five Points in Magic." Too bad - I was gonna get rich. ;)

-Jim
Jim Maloney_dup1

Postby Guest » 04/18/02 12:43 PM

I have all three books! All 3 are in Mint condition! Any and all offers can be sent to my e-mail address. Dust Jackets are covered with Brodard dust Jacket protectors and Sonata is soft bound "mint". If there is any other books you may be looking for send me a line I have a huge collection of OOP books!

-Rick

Return to Collector's Marketplace