Magic for Sale

Your doorway to those rare collectibles that everyone is searching for: books, props, posters, cards, and paper ephemera are all here for you to buy and sell.

Postby Guest » 11/04/02 12:12 PM

1. FFFF Books. Vol 1 & 2. These are the Fechter's books that were published in the early 80's. They are softcover spiral bound books. Each book contains a variety of close-up magic from numerous contributors. I'm asking $30 each or both for $50.

2. Al Cohen's Quartersorter. This is a great coins across routine using small brass cylinder/cups in which quarters magically cross from one cup to the other. Also includes instruction and materials for a final load. Asking $35.

3. Basil Horowitz Wallet. With full instructions and routines. Wallet is in excellent condition. $50

4. The Mental Magick of Basil Horowitz. Vol 1. Published by Martin Breese. First Edition 1981. Softcover, 63 pages. Contains a variety of mentalism routines, including a challenge book test, publicity ESP, Premonition and Psychometry. Softcover book. Excellent condition. $25

Buyer pays shipping. Email me at gregorywttn@yahoo.com if you're interested in purchasing any items or if you have questions.

Postby Shawn Preston » 11/07/02 10:33 AM

Your email is not working. I am interested in the wallet. I am a wallet collector and I'm not familiar with this one.
Can you give me some info? a Decription of its uses
ie: card in wallet, peek wallet, ipression wallet etc.
thanks in advance. feel free to email me

shawn
The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. - Einstein
Shawn Preston

Postby Guest » 11/19/02 11:07 AM

I still have the Fechter's books for sale :) as well as the Horowitz book and wallet. If anyone is interested I can be reached at gregorywttn@yahoo.com

Return to Collector's Marketplace